Availability: Hyatt High Sierra Lodge
3.5-star resort with a shuttle to the slopes
This Incline Village resort is set on its own private beach, a short distance from UC Davis Tahoe Environmental Research Center, Tahoe Institute for Natural Science, and Incline Village Crystal Bay Visitors Bureau. Also nearby are Incline Village Championship Golf Course and Mark Twain Cultural Center & Toccata-Guttman Music Hall.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a spa tub or barbecue grills.
All guestrooms feature jetted bathtubs, kitchens, and fireplaces. Other amenities include sofa beds and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the resort's beach. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Hyatt High Sierra Lodge like an outdoor pool and a spa tub.
Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge is a smoke-free property.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- On private beach
- Spa tub
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Ski shuttle
- Multilingual staff
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Laundry facilities
- Ski storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Free self parking
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a private beach.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Hyatt High Sierra Lodge Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Beach access
- Fitness center access
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Self parking