Availability: Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino
Room, 2 Double Beds, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, 1 King Bed, Mountain ViewMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Room, 1 King Bed, BalconyMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Room, 2 Queen Beds, BalconyMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Executive Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Regency, Club Room, 2 Double BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Regency, Club Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults, 1 child
Room, 2 Double Beds, LakesideMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Mountain-lodge style Tahoe resort with private beach
Near skiing, lakeside
This premier lakeside resort is set on a private beach in Incline Village; in winter, a complimentary shuttle service goes to 4 ski areas that offer snowmobiling, sleigh riding, sledding, and snowshoeing.
Sunset over Sierras
The bar at the end of Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort's 275-foot floating pier is a great spot for watching the sunset reflected on the lake before it slips behind the Sierra Nevada Mountains.
Each guestroom at Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe has rustic-style furnishings including pine-log headboards and leather chairs; picture windows offer views of the surrounding Sierra Nevada Mountains or Lake Tahoe.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino Amenities
The Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino features a rustic lobby with overstuffed leather chairs, a massive fireplace, and crafted stonework. The location for winter sports is prime with the major ski resorts of Alpine Meadows, Diamond Peak, Northstar-at-Tahoe, Squaw Valley and Mt. Rose and Heavenly all accessible.
Supervised activities are offered for children, along with a video-game room. The resort offers an on-site casino for gaming action and a business center with complimentary wired (high-speed) Internet access.
Valet and self parking—in a secured outside lot with in/out privileges—are included in the daily resort fee (gratuity is not included). Boat and RV parking are not permitted.
- Spa services on site
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Arcade/game room
- Concierge services
- Total number of rooms - 422
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Babysitting or childcare
- Currency exchange
- Multilingual staff
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- On private beach
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Snack bar/deli
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free self parking, Valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Video-game console
The Lone Eagle Grille - This lodge-style lakefront restaurant features enormous rooms with oversize, vaulted ceilings and double-sided, river-rock fireplaces. Specialties include venison medallions, duck breast in apricot-calavados sauce, tempura tofu steak, plus steak, seafood, and prime rib. A guitarist plays in the lounge Wednesday through Sunday. Lunch, dinner, and Sunday brunch served.
Stillwater Bar and Grill - This casual poolside dining venue is open seasonally and also serves cocktails.
The Sierra Café - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are served daily, both buffet-style and with à la carte service. Highlights include a seafood buffet on Fridays and prime rib on Saturdays.
Cutthroat's Saloon - A pressed-tin ceiling, wood-and-leather seating, and oil lanterns set the scene in this saloon which serves pub food and seasonal specials.
Lakeside Bar & Grill - In summer, this casual spot on the beach serves barbecue lunches on picnic tables.
Mountain Grinds - Get a serving of coffee, hot chocolate, and pastries here.
The 20,000 square foot Grand Lodge Casino is open 24 hours every day and provides slots, video poker, blackjack, craps, roulette, a poker room, and a full-service sports book. Blackjack tournaments take place every Wednesday evening and slot machines are 100% Ticket-In/Ticket-Out.
Free Player's Advantage Cards earn points for machine and table-game play, that can be redeemed for cash and comps.
Bicycles, boats, canoes, kayaks, Jet Skis, sailboats, and paddleboats can be rented on the beach; waterskiing is also available.
Nearby summer activities include ballooning and mountain climbing. Nearby winter activities include skiing, snowmobiling, sleigh riding, sledding, and snowshoeing. 2 Robert Trent Jones-designed, 18-hole golf courses are within 1 mile; there are also 12 more golf courses within an hour of the resort.
The recreational activities listed below are available at or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Boating on site
- Dock on site
- Fishing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Kayaking on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Rowing or canoeing on site
- Running track/path on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Water skiing on site
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Minimum age to access spa is 18
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort, Spa and Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 28.25 per accommodation, per night
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Beach access
- Beach loungers
- Beach towels
- Fitness center access
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room safe
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Additional inclusions
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.