Availability: Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging
Please enter your travel dates.
Catmount Lodge Suite
- 1 king
One Bed One Bath Iron Horse Lodge
- 1 king
Two Bed Two Bath Iron Horse Lodge
- 2 king
Two Bed Two Bath Big Horn Lodge
- 1 king and 2 single
Ski-in/ski-out access for family fun on the slopes
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This condominium resort in Truckee is in the mountains, offering ski-in/ski-out access within minutes of Northstar California Resort winter activities such as snowmobiling and horse riding/rentals. Local attractions also include Brockway Summit.
Enjoy direct access to the slopes and a full-service spa at Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging during the winter, and return in the summer for a round at the condominium resort's golf course.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities are closed seasonally each year. They will be closed from 16 April to 23 May:
- Children's club
- Golf course
- One of the dining venues
Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging Amenities
During the winter, enjoy onsite recreation like downhill skiing, cross-country skiing, and snowboarding and return when the snow melts for a round of golf at the onsite golf course. After a day on the slopes, enjoy a treatment at the full-service spa and a relaxing soak in one of the 5 spa tubs. This ski condominium resort also offers 2 outdoor swimming pools. Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski equipment rentals.
Dining is available at one of the condominium resort's 9 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at one of the 4 coffee shops/cafés. The property also has a snack bar/deli. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This ski condominium resort also offers a children's pool, a children's club, and a health club. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging is a smoke-free property.
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free parking
- Parking garage
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Security guard
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Ski storage
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Smoke-free property
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 80
- Number of floors - 5
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Beauty services
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of coffee shops/cafes - 4
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Full-service health spa
- Health club
- Billiards or pool table
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Number of spa tubs - 5
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free self parking
- Picnic area
- Pool table
- Luggage storage
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 4
- Golf course on site
- Conference center
- Snack bar/deli
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 6
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Tour assistance
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free self parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging has 9 restaurants on site.
A golf course and a health club are featured at the condominium resort. 2 outdoor swimming pools and 5 spa tubs are on site. In addition to a children's pool, other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Dock nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Skiing - downhill on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
- Snowshoeing on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Snowboard park on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Golfing on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Ice skating on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
Balance Holistic Health has 4 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body treatments, and manicures and pedicures.
- Number of treatment rooms 4
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Tahoe Mountain Resorts Lodging Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The front desk is open 8 AM-6 PM. Guests arriving after hours must contact the resort to receive late check-in instructions.
- Summer: Guests staying 6 nights or more will receive a mid-week cleaning on the 4th day of their stay.
- Winter: Guests staying 3 nights or more will receive daily trash and tidy service. Guests staying 6 or more nights will receive a mid-week cleaning on the 4th day.
Guests can receive detailed instructions by contacting the office using the number on provided on the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay and unit size
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the condominium resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.