Book your room at Howard's Lodge
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room
Standard Triple Room
- 3 single
Standard Room, 2 Single Beds, Ensuite
Eco-friendly hostel with free parking, in National Park Village (Ruapehu - Tongariro)
This eco-friendly hostel is located in National Park Village (Ruapehu - Tongariro), where regional attractions include Iwikau Village, Mangatepopo Trail Head, and Tongariro National Park.
Howard's Lodge provides ski storage, laundry facilities, an Internet point, and free parking.
All guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Howard's Lodge features tour/ticket assistance, ski storage, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Total number of rooms - 27
- Number of floors - 2
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Internet point
- Laundry facilities
- Free parking
- Year Built 1995
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In the room
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
The Fine Print for Howard's Lodge
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: AUD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 5 per hour (rates may vary)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Qualmark Green, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
This property does not have a Qualmark® rating. For the benefit of our customers, we have provided a rating based on our rating system.