Book your room at Millennium Resort Manuels
Delightful beach hotel with a sauna
This Taupo hotel is located on a lake, nestled on the beach a short distance from Taupo Hot Springs, Lake Taupo, and Lake Taupo Museum and Art Gallery. Local attractions also include Barbary and Taupo Bungy.
Spend the day playing on the beach then return to dine at one of Millennium Resort Manuels's 2 restaurants.
In addition to wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge), guestrooms feature air conditioning along with climate control and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to an outdoor pool, Millennium Resort Manuels provides a sauna and a fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 4.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. 3 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Millennium Resort Manuels is a smoke-free property.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 51
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 2
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1968
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 3
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 29.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge ) , Wired high-speed internet ( 29.90 NZD per 24 hours surcharge )
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- DVD player
- Premium bedding
- Hair dryer
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Room service (limited hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Individually furnished
Eat and drink
Millennium Resort Manuels has 2 restaurants serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
The fine print for Millennium Resort Manuels
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 29.90 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in public areas: NZD 29.90 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This Hotel property is rated 4 stars and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.