Please enter your travel dates.
Loft, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds
- One Double Bed
Quad loft room
- Four Single Beds
Premium Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Premium Double Room
- One Double Bed
Mountain lodge with 2 spa tubs
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this National Park Village lodge is in a national park, a short distance to winter activities such as horse riding/rentals. Regional attractions also include Iwikau Village and Mangatepopo Trail Head.
Hit the slopes and relax with The Park Travellers Lodge's amenities, which include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
In addition to refrigerators, guestrooms feature wireless Internet access (surcharge) along with desks and private bathrooms.
The Park Travellers Lodge features 2 spa tubs. Dining options at the lodge include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This ski lodge also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Park Travellers Lodge has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Number of spa tubs - 2
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Year Built 2006
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Courtyard view
The Park Travellers Lodge has a restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
2 spa tubs are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bungee jumping nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
For arrivals after 10 PM please contact reservations to arrange key collection, using the information in the confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
Early departure fee charged
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: NZD 10 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: NZD 10 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: NZD 4 (for 60 minutes, rates may vary)
- Weekly housekeeping provided; fees apply for additional cleaning
Official New Zealand Rating provided by Qualmark®
Qualmark® assigns an official star rating for accommodations in New Zealand. This hotel property is rated 3 star plus and is displayed on this page as 3.5 stars.