Book your room at Eco Inn Puno
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Puno hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Puno, this hotel is close to Yavari, Bahia de los Incas Boardwalk, and Puno Port. Local attractions also include Puno Cathedral and Bellavista Market.
In addition to a restaurant, Eco Inn Puno features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and laundry facilities.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchens, complimentary wireless Internet access, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Eco Inn Puno
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a business center. This Puno hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, laundry facilities, and room service (during limited hours). For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 61
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
Eco Inn Puno has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The fine print for Eco Inn Puno
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.