Book your room at María Angola Inn
Please enter your travel dates.
Art Deco hotel in Puno near Puno Cathedral
Located in the heart of Puno, this hotel is steps from Puno Plaza de Armas and Puno Cathedral. Also nearby are Casa del Corregidor and Carlos Dreyer Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, María Angola Inn features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, washers/dryers, and separate living rooms.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
María Angola Inn
- At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This hotel offers access to a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. This Art Deco hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and barbecue grills. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 4 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request). A total renovation of this property was completed in February 2011.
María Angola Inn is a smoke-free property.
- Medical assistance available
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Room service
- Tour assistance
- Laundry facilities
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 4
- Number of floors - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Secretarial services
- Translation services
- Concierge desk
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Internet point
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 1999
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Garage parking (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Currency exchange
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking reservations required
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Park your car
Self parking (surcharge), Garage parking (surcharge), Offsite parking reservations required
- In your room
- Down comforter
- Complimentary toiletries
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Designer toiletries
- Premium bedding
- Turndown service
- DVD player
- Access via exterior corridors
- In-room massage available
- Shower only
- Free local calls
- Premium TV channels
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Satellite TV service
- Separate living room
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Free Wi-Fi
- Eat and drink
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in Peruvian cuisine and serves breakfast only. Afternoon tea is offered.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, dinner, late night fare, and light snacks, available from room service.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible path of travel
The Fine Print for María Angola Inn
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.