Book your room at Puno Plaza Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel in Puno near Puno Cathedral
Situated in Puno, this hotel is close to Puno Plaza de Armas, Puno Cathedral, and Casa del Corregidor. Also nearby are Carlos Dreyer Museum and San Antonio Church.
In addition to a restaurant, Puno Plaza Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature safes, coffee/tea makers, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Puno Plaza Hotel
At your hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Puno hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and laundry facilities.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 30
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Tours/ticket assistance
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
In your room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
Eat and drink
Puno Plaza Hotel has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
The fine print for Puno Plaza Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 1 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in are exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.