Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room - Breakfast Plan
- One Double Bed
Standard Twin Room - Breakfast Plan
- Two Single Beds
Triple Room - Breakfast Plan
- Three Beds
Junior Suite, 1 Double Bed - Breakfast Plan
- One Double Bed
Puno hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Puno Plaza de Armas and Puno Cathedral. Area attractions also include Titicaca National Reservation.
In addition to a restaurant, Qelqatani Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate dining areas, and safes.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a technology helpdesk, secretarial services, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 2152 square feet (200 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, small meeting rooms, and a ballroom. This Puno hotel also offers a rooftop terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 50 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Qelqatani Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Number of floors - 5
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Snack bar/deli
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 200
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 1998
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2152
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Technology helpdesk
- Television in lobby
- Tour assistance
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Rainfall showerhead
- In-room massage available
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate dining area
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Down comforter
- First-run movies
- Free movie channels
- City view
- Mountain view
A complimentary breakfast is served each morning in the restaurant between 6 AM and 9 AM.
Kayra Pajcha - This bar specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and drinks.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from room service (during limited hours).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 5:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 1:30 PM
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to singles
Caters to couples
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: PEN 11 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the ferry terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Up to 2 children 9 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.