Book your room at Edward Hotel
Blackpool hotel with a bar/lounge
Heart of Blackpool
Located in the heart of Blackpool we are situated close to the main shopping area, the beach, and trams, which are all 2-3 minutes walk from the hotel.
The Edward Hotel is a warm, friendly popular hotel with a great central location in Blackpool.
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge applies) and alarm clocks - rooms also include hair dryers and irons/ironing boards.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access ( 1 GBP / per stay )
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - ( 1 GBP / per stay )
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
We have an 18 seat dining room which serves fresh cooked breakfasts, hot and cold snacks and evening meals. We also serve packed lunches, if ordered the day previously.
The fine print for Edward Hotel
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 5 for adults and GBP 2.5 for children (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 1 per stay (rates may vary)
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per night
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).