Availability: Lancaster House Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- FREE Parking
Parking is included in your stay.
- One Double Bed
Luxury Studio Suite
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly hotel with a full-service spa in Lancaster (Scotforth)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Lancaster (Scotforth), close to Williamson Park, Ashton Memorial, and Lancaster Castle. Local attractions also include Church of St Mary.
In addition to a restaurant, Lancaster House Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, premium bedding, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Lancaster House Hotel Amenities
In addition to a full-service spa, Lancaster House Hotel features an indoor pool and a health club. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, exhibit space, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Lancaster House Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 16
- Full-service health spa
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 99
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Free parking
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Luggage storage
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Picnic area
- Room service (24 hours)
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Hair dryer
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Sewing kit
- Shower/tub combination
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Window opens
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Trouser press
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
Foodworks Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Sandemans Bar and Lounge - This bar specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and light fare. Guests can enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
24-hour room service is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Swimming on site
The Beauty Salon has 2 treatment rooms. Services include deep-tissue massages, hot stone massages, massages, and facials. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy. The spa is equipped with a sauna, a steam room, and Turkish bath/hammam.
Children under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Facial treatments
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Steam room in spa
- Detoxification wrap
- Sauna in spa
- Number of treatment rooms 2
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Turkish bath/Hammam in spa
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Lancaster House Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Service animals exempt from fees/restrictions
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 10.00 per pet, per night
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10.00
- Breakage deposit: GBP 75.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.