Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double Room
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
- One Double Bed
Blackpool hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in Blackpool, this hotel is close to Paris Casino, Bloomfield Road, and Blackpool Central Pier. Also nearby are Sea-Life Centre and Madame Tussauds Waxworks.
In addition to a restaurant, New Royal Windsor Hotel features bars/lounges. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to LCD televisions with digital channels, guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge). Bathrooms come with showers and makeup/shaving mirrors.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of hotel's 3 bars/lounges. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Event facilities include a meeting/conference room and banquet facilities. This Blackpool hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, an arcade/game room, and coffee/tea in the lobby. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Number of bars/lounges 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Coffee shop or café
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- One meeting/conference room
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool table
- Room service
- Snack bar/deli
- Outdoor parking (surcharge)
- Free on-street parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Outdoor parking (surcharge), Free on-street parking, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Shower only
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Digital TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- LCD TV
- City view
- Ocean view
- Beach view
Buffet and full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning in the in the restaurant between 9 AM and 10 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This beachfront restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and appetizers. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Happy hour and afternoon tea are offered. Open 24 hours. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 3.99 for adults and GBP 2.99 for children (approximately)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: GBP 2 (for 21 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: GBP 3 per day
- Pet fee: GBP 6 per pet, per night (maximum GBP 35 per stay)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Deposit: GBP 40/100 per stay (cash only)
- Spring Break deposit: GBP 50/100 per stay