Please enter your travel dates.
Classic Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
Superior Double or Twin Room
- One Double Bed
4-star eco-friendly inn in Lancaster with a restaurant
Situated on a river, this eco-friendly inn is in the same area as Ingleborough, White Scar Caves, and Pen-y-Ghent. Regional attractions also include Malham Cove and Gordale Scar.
In addition to a restaurant, The Traddock features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services and free parking.
LCD televisions in guestrooms come with digital channels. Bathrooms feature bathtubs or showers, makeup/shaving mirrors, and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The inn offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of secretarial services, technology support staff, and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measuring 125 square feet (12 square meters) include banquet facilities. This Victorian inn also offers a library, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. Onsite parking is complimentary.
The Traddock is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 12
- Number of floors - 2
- Banquet facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Technology support staff
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Luggage storage
- Free parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 12
- Year Built 1740
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 125
- Secretarial services
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Picnic area
- Smoke-free property
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Premium bedding
- Free local calls
- Complimentary bottled water
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Complimentary toiletries
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Digital TV service
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Down blanket
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Garden view
A complimentary full breakfast is available each morning in the restaurant between 8 AM and 10 AM.
The Traddock Restuarant - Overlooking the garden, this fine-dining restaurant specializes in British cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Playground nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: GBP 5 per pet, per stay (maximum GBP 5 per stay)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 15 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15.00 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.