Book your room at Ramada Encore Geneva
Room, 2 Single Beds, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Lancy hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this hotel is close to Stade de Geneve, Museum of Modern and Contemporary Art, and Reformation Wall Monument. Also nearby are Bourg-de-Four Square and Saint-Pierre Cathedral.
In addition to a restaurant, Ramada Encore Geneva features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning; rooms also include climate control and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Ramada Encore Geneva
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 17760 square feet (1650 square meters) include conference space and meeting rooms. This Lancy hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Ramada Encore Geneva has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 154
- Number of floors - 7
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Conference space size (feet) - 17760
- Shopping on site
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 2003
- Conference space size (meters) - 1650
- Number of meeting rooms - 9
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Pay movies
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Flat-panel TV
- Room service (limited hours)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10 AM.
The Hub - This brasserie serves breakfast and lunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Open select days.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bowling alley on site
- Ski equipment rentals on site
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Minimum guest age is 18
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: CHF 24 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 10 per day
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.