Please enter your travel dates.
Moliets-et-Maa - self-catering villas with private swimming-pool
These villas are situated in Moliets-et-Maa, just few minutes from the beach. They are also situated in the famous Golf of Moliets.
Amenities at Madame Vacances Villas du Club Royal include a private swimming pool (depending on weather), complimentary parking and multilingual staff.
Villas offer patios, fireplaces and sofa in the living room; the kitchen includes refrigerators, microwaves, and cookware/dishes/utensils.
Madame Vacances Villas du Club Royal features a reception with wireless Internet access and multilingual staff. Amenities at these villas include complimentary parking and a siwimming-pool open during summer season.
Please note: Towels, sheets, televisions, baby cot, baby chair, pets, cleaning services and other additionnal charges are provided with a fee payable locally. Electricity and water charges are also payable at arrival.
A small resort fee (taxe de séjour) is payable per person per day, paid locally to the reception. A damage deposit is payable per accommodation(by cheque or credit card number only).
- Free parking
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 150
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room Amenities
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Private bathroom
- Window opens
- Satellite TV service
- Sofa bed
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Individually decorated
- Private pool
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 5 PM - 8 PM (generally closed on Wednesday); opening times can vary in winter or summer. For short and weekly stays, room keys can only be collected from 5 PM to 8 PM on arrival day. Guests must check out before 10 AM on departure day. Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property directly in advance. Contact information is provided in the booking confirmation email.
Check-out time is 10 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR .90 per person, per night
- Energy surcharge: EUR 5 per accommodation per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)
- A pet fee will be charged
- Breakage deposit: EUR 750
- Cleaning/housekeeping/linens fees vary based on length of stay