Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room - Limited Time Offer
Premium Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Superior Villa - Limited Time Offer
- One Bed
Datai Bay property with exclusive white-sand beach
Surrounded by a tropical rainforest and between the Cincang Mountain Range and the Andaman Sea, this stylish property with its own private white-sand beach is also on the Datai Bay, northwest of Langkawi Island.
The Datai Langkawi provides 4 restaurants and a bar, 24-hour room service, a full-service spa, an 18-hole Championship golf course, two swimming pools and conference/meeting facilities.
Guestrooms and villas have living areas, private verandahs, landscape views of the surrounding forest, phones with international direct-dial access, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Set in an unspoiled landscape with rainforest, an exclusive white-sand beach, and the blue waters of the Andaman sea just minutes from the property, The Datai Langkawi offers luxurious accommodations. The property includes an 18-hole Championship golf course, a full service spa, a health club, two swimming pools, and two tennis courts. Four restaurants and a bar are also onsite. Conference facilities accommodate up to 60 guests and complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available in public areas. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, a duty-free boutique, car rentals, and babysitting services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Half board rates available
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Media library
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Parking garage
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 775
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 72
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Private beach - direct access
- Pool sun loungers
- Conference center
- Secretarial services
- Security guard
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Direct-dial phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The Pavilion: Al fresco dining among tall forest trees. Offers authentic Thai cuisine.
The Dining Room: Resorts signature dining room. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cuisine includes western and local Malaysian specialties.
The Beach Club: Sea-facing dining venue with outdoor seating.
Lobby Lounge: Open daily from 8 PM, the Lobby Lounge offers cocktails and snacks. Guests must be above 12 years to visit the lounge.
The Gulai House: Open-air dining venue located 300 metres from the property. Guests can dine in traditional style by sitting on the floor or at normal dining tables. Offers Malay and Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers chef specials, set menus and extensive a la carte. Live cultural shows are staged on Sundays.
The Gulai House is closed until Jan. 1, 2012. Select menu items are available in The Dining Room restaurant daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
The Datai Langkawi features a private beach and an exclusive 18-hole Championship golf course. The property also provides a full-service spa, two tennis courts, two outdoor swimming pools, and a health club. Water sports facilities are available at the hotel.
The Golf Club, Datai Bay will be closed for renovations from Nov. 1, 2011 to Jun. 30, 2013. Nearby golf courses will be available to guests at a discounted rate.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Banana boat nearby
Amid a tropical rainforest, the Spa at the Datai Langkawi offers a peaceful retreat for guests to rejuvenate their bodies. A range of spa offerings including signature treatments such as Datai massage, Balinese massage, Warm Stone Massage, and Rainforest harmony are provided in four pavilions. The spa also offers facials, manicure and pedicures, and bathing ceremonies.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 800
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 1050
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 525 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Breakfast fee: MYR 116.6 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 195 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: MYR 2030-15430
- Late check-out fee: MYR 1015-7715
- Babysitting/childcare fee: MYR 20 per hour, per child
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 210 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.