Availability: The Datai Langkawi
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Premium Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior VillaMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Suite, CornerMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite (End)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Honeymoon Villa, 1 Bedroom, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Two Bedrooms Beach VillaMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Pool)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Datai)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Datai Bay property with exclusive white-sand beach
Surrounded by a tropical rainforest and between the Cincang Mountain Range and the Andaman Sea, this stylish property with its own private white-sand beach is also on the Datai Bay, northwest of Langkawi Island.
The Datai Langkawi provides 4 restaurants and a bar, 24-hour room service, a full-service spa, an 18-hole Championship golf course, two swimming pools and conference/meeting facilities.
Guestrooms and villas have living areas, private verandahs, landscape views of the surrounding forest, phones with international direct-dial access, and complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Datai Langkawi Amenities
Set in an unspoiled landscape with rainforest, an exclusive white-sand beach, and the blue waters of the Andaman sea just minutes from the property, The Datai Langkawi offers luxurious accommodations. The property includes an 18-hole Championship golf course, a full service spa, a health club, two swimming pools, and two tennis courts. Four restaurants and a bar are also onsite. Conference facilities accommodate up to 60 guests and complimentary wireless (high-speed) Internet access is available in public areas. Other amenities include 24-hour room service, a duty-free boutique, car rentals, and babysitting services.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 110
- Babysitting or childcare
- Shopping on site
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Computer station
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Marina on site
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Conference center
- Number of restaurants - 5
- Conference space size (feet) - 775
- Conference space size (meters) - 72
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Tennis on site
- Free self parking
- Direct access to private beach
- Pool sun loungers
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Outdoor pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Separate sitting area
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
The Pavilion: Al fresco dining among tall forest trees. Offers authentic Thai cuisine.
The Dining Room: Resorts signature dining room. Serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Cuisine includes western and local Malaysian specialties.
The Beach Club: Sea-facing dining venue with outdoor seating.
Lobby Lounge: Open daily from 8 PM, the Lobby Lounge offers cocktails and snacks. Guests must be above 12 years to visit the lounge.
The Gulai House: Open-air dining venue located 300 metres from the property. Guests can dine in traditional style by sitting on the floor or at normal dining tables. Offers Malay and Indian cuisine. The restaurant offers chef specials, set menus and extensive a la carte. Live cultural shows are staged on Sundays.
The Gulai House is closed until Jan. 1, 2012. Select menu items are available in The Dining Room restaurant daily from 6:30 PM to 10:30 PM.
The Datai Langkawi features a private beach and an exclusive 18-hole Championship golf course. The property also provides a full-service spa, two tennis courts, two outdoor swimming pools, and a health club. Water sports facilities are available at the hotel.
The Golf Club, Datai Bay will be closed for renovations from Nov. 1, 2011 to Jun. 30, 2013. Nearby golf courses will be available to guests at a discounted rate.
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Amid a tropical rainforest, the Spa at the Datai Langkawi offers a peaceful retreat for guests to rejuvenate their bodies. A range of spa offerings including signature treatments such as Datai massage, Balinese massage, Warm Stone Massage, and Rainforest harmony are provided in four pavilions. The spa also offers facials, manicure and pedicures, and bathing ceremonies.
- Hot stone massage
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The Datai Langkawi Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 800
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 800
- Christmas Day (25 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 400 (from 3 to 11 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: MYR 1050
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: MYR 525 (from 3 to 11 years old)
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: MYR 116.6 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: MYR 195 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: MYR 2030-15430
- Late check-out fee: MYR 1015-7715
- Rollaway bed fee: MYR 210 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Day gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 25 December. A fee for a mandatory Christmas Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 24 December. A fee for a mandatory New Year's Eve gala dinner is included in the total price displayed for stays on 31 December. Children 4 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
A Journey Into Luxury
Book a 2-night minimum stay in this rate plan now - December 18, 2014 for travel now - December 19, 2014 and receive the following:
- Daily buffet breakfast with sparkling wine for 2 guests
- 10% off meals (excluding beverages)
- 10% off spa treatments at the spa