Please enter your travel dates.
Hotel Room Standard View
- One Queen Bed
Hotel Water View Room
- One Queen Bed
Apartment, 1 Bedroom
- One Queen Bed
One Bedroom Apartment, Water View
- One Queen Bed
Overlooking magnificent Cullen Bay Marina with superb views and great location!
Overlooking the magnificent Cullen Bay Marina with superb views of Darwin City, Harbour, the Timor Sea and the parklands. Cullen Bay Resorts is a relaxing 5 minute stroll to a selection of Darwin’s best restaurants and alfresco cafes along the Marina ‘eat street’. For those in the mood for more, Cullen Bay’s central location makes you only minutes from the casino, golf course, botanic gardens and the famous Mindil Beach Sunset Markets and Darwin city shopping and CBD – all within a 2 km radius! Cullen Bay Resorts make it easy for all to explore Darwin as the bus stop is just across the road and there is a phone for calling taxi's.
Cullen Bay Resorts boasts hotel rooms and apartments, which are well-appointed with a host of contemporary amenities to make your stay relaxing. All rooms & apartments have en-suite bathrooms with showers, air conditioning and balconies. The complex includes 3 pools, spa/Jacuzzi, a children’s' pool and a guest barbecue all set in an outdoor entertainment area. There is undercover parking, lifts and 24 hour reception.
Cullen Bay Resorts Darwin is an ideal place for a relaxing holiday in Darwin!
Jan 2010 - Cullen Bay is now under new management! Many apartments have undergone refurbishment and have new furnishings and décor. Be welcomed by the friendly and smiling faces of the Cullen Bay Resort Team for your next holiday!
This property has provided all content and is solely responsible for its accuracy.
Cullen Bay Resorts is nestled in Cullen Bay's picturesque Marina area & only 2kms from Darwin city centre. Cullen Bay Resorts is only a short 100m stroll to the Cullen Bay Marina dining precinct and sunset cruises wharf.
Cullen Bay Marina area offers a relaxed, tropical, waterside lifestyle less than two kilometres from Darwin’s cosmopolitan CBD and ensures Cullen Bay Marina's reputation as the most desired Top End destination for holiday-makers, sea farers and locals alike.
- Tour assistance
- Air-conditioned public areas
- 24-hour front desk
- Grocery/convenience store
- Total number of rooms - 157
- Luggage storage
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Free guest parking during stay
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Separate sitting area
- Access via exterior corridors
- Ceiling fan
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Separate dining area
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Water view
- Garden view
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: AUD 6 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 6 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: AUD 6 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in all public areas: AUD 6 (for 2 hours, rates may vary)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: AUD 35 per night
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Self Catering property is rated 4 stars.