Availability: Circus Circus Hotel & Casino
Manor Motor Lodge KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Manor Motor Lodge Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Skyrise Tower Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
West Tower KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
West Tower Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Casino Tower KingMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 2 children)
Casino Tower Two QueensMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Newly renovated rooms and hotel
Vegas Strip Hotel
Iconic hotel located on the Las Vegas strip, Circus Circus is close to shopping, the Las Vegas Convention Center and downtown Las Vegas.
Fun For All Ages
World-class circus acts, a carnival midway, and The Adventuredome indoor theme park featuring 25 rides and attractions. Guests also enjoy casinos, nightly entertainment, and 9 dining outlets.
On the Strip rooms
All tower rooms feature pillow-top mattresses, wireless internet, cable TV, and hairdryers. Casino Tower rooms, located directly above the casino, are newly renovated in contemporary jewel and earth tones. They feature wireless Internet access and 40-inch flat panel plasma TVs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Amenities
Circus Circus features 3,773 rooms with unique entertainment options for all ages including: complimentary world-class circus acts performing daily, carnival and video games on the Midway, and The Adventuredome, a large indoor theme park.
A 101,000-square-foot (9,383-square-meter) casino offers slots and video machines, table games, poker room, and newly remodeled Race & Sports Book. Casino patrons must be at least 21 years of age.
Ten on-site dining options range from an award-winning steakhouse, THE Steak House, to casual dining, buffets, and on-the-go eats. All-you-can-eat specials are available throughout the property.
Meeting and event space accommodates 600 guests, and a wedding chapel is on site.
Many boutique stores offer jewelry, clothing, sundries, perfume, and logo apparel, including the official Criss Angel Mindfreak Store.
The hotel also offers 3 outdoor pools, 2 spa tubs, and a fitness center. Free garage parking is available for guests.
- 24-hour front desk
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 3773
- Number of floors -
- Number of bars/lounges 5
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Snack bar/deli
- Free self parking
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Conference space size (feet) - 21004
- Shopping on site
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
Vince Neil's Eat*Drink*Party - The mouth-watering menu offers up Vince Neil's signature Tatuado burgers, burritos and more to tantalize your taste buds. The dining room bar allows you to pair your meal with a cold beer, a lavish cocktail or one of the rocker's very own premium brands. The party bus entertains with some of the world's best flair bartenders.
THE Steakhouse - This traditional steakhouse features mesquite-grilled steaks, prime rib, lobster, and crab legs. It is open daily for happy hour and dinner. Reservations are recommended.
Pizzeria - This restaurant serves made-to-order pizzas and offers dine-in and in-room delivery.
Barista Café - Coffee drinks, bagels, sandwiches, soups, salads, and pastries are served from early morning until early afternoon.
Westside Deli - Open 24 hours a day, this spot serves fresh made-to-order sandwiches and other deli favorites.
McDonald's - Fast food is served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts - Coffee and doughnuts are served 24 hours a day.
The Garden Grill - This casual dining restaurant serves American and Mexican specialties including all-you-can-eat specials nightly.
The Garden Grill Burger Bar - This restaurant offers fresh, premium Angus beef burgers and a variety mouthwatering toppings. Add on a delectable side of savory onion rings or sweet potato fries and top it all of with a creamy milkshake.
Blue Iguana Mexican Express - This restaurant serves typical Mexican food. You can taste tacos, burritos, tamales, nachos.
Experience one of the world's largest permanent circuses, showcasing free world-class acts. Aerialists, trapeze artists, acrobats, and jugglers perform daily on the Midway level. There is no cover charge.
The Adventuredome features 25 rides and attractions including the Canyon Blaster, a double-loop roller coaster; Sling Shot; Inverter; and Rim Runner water ride. Junior and family rides include a balloon Ferris wheel, carousel, train ride, and bumper cars. The 4D theater shows "Dora & Diego's 4D Adventure" and "Sponge Bob Square Pants 4D." Admission into the park is complimentary. Ride tickets and all day ride passes are available. Clown shows are complimentary.
Circus Circus Midway has 200 carnival and classic games including an arcade. Tickets may be redeemed for premium prizes.
Casino features include 2,200 slot and video machines, and 88 table games including the Rockin' Party Pit that pays double on Blackjack. A newly remodeled Race & Sports Book with 32 high-definition TVs and modern furnishings is on site. Casino patrons must be at least 21 years old.
Vince Neil's Eat*Drink*Party offers free nightly entertainment and features flair bartending shows.
The hotel features 3 outdoor pools and 2 spa tubs. A 160-foot (49-meter), arc-shaped outdoor pool and oversized spa tub are open year-round. A 75-foot (23-meter), kidney-shaped pool and spa tub are open seasonally. Guests can also take advantage of a 24-hour fitness facility.
The South Seas-themed Bali Hai Golf Club is 7 miles (11.3 kilometers) away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within 8 miles (13 kilometers).
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 25 miles (40 kilometers) away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives. Mount Charleston, 40 miles (64 kilometers) away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Miniature golf on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Circus Circus Hotel & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 14.50 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: between USD 14.99 and USD 15.99 per person (approximately)
- An early check-in fee will be charged
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per stay
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway beds are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Resort Passport Book
The daily resort fee includes 1 Resort Passport Book per room, offering USD$150 in coupon savings. The book includes vouchers for the following:
- In-room wireless high-speed Internet service
- 1 premium ride at the Adventuredome
- Chips and Salsa at Blue Iguana valid for one visit with a minimum USD$8 purchase
- 2 Midway Games
- Buy 1 get 1 free drink at West Casino or Slots A Fun Bar (or a USD$5 credit toward other beverage purchase)
- 2 Fitness Room passes valid each day of stay for up to 2 people
- Free local and 800-number calls up to 30 minutes