Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
Superior Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Eco-friendly hotel in Henderson (Henderson - Green Valley) near Ethel M Chocolates Factory
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Henderson (Henderson - Green Valley), near the airport, Ethel M Chocolates Factory, Ethel M Botanical Cactus Gardens, and Wildhorse Golf Club. Local attractions also include Sunset Park and Galleria at Sunset.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and air conditioning.
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley provides a spa tub and a fitness facility. Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a 24-hour business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 1456 square feet (131 square meters) include banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Courtyard by Marriott Las Vegas Henderson/Green Valley is a smoke-free property.
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Spa tub
- Grocery/convenience store
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1456
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 131
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 155
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Casino shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Free Wi-Fi
- Express check-in
- Shopping on site
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Shower/tub combination
- Premium TV channels
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Microwave (on request)
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ergonomic chair
- LCD TV
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Hot/cold buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6 AM and 9:30 AM.
Courtyard Cafe - This restaurant serves breakfast only.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness facility.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A 12 percent city/local tax will be charged
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 12.95 per person (approximately)
- Deposit: USD 20.00 per day
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Energy Star For Hospitality, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.