Please enter your travel dates.
Tower Room with 2 Queen Beds - $20 Food & Beverage Credit per Stay.
- 2 Queen Beds
Tower Room King Bed - $20 Food & Beverage Credit per Stay.
- 1 King Bed
Contemporary Tower with Two Queen Beds - $20 Food & Beverage Credit per Stay.
- 2 Queen Beds
Contemporary Tower King Bed - $20 Food & Beverage Credit per Stay.
- 1 King Bed
Las Vegas Strip castle with medieval dinner show
Jousting and pageantry
Located at the southern end of the Las Vegas Strip and close to McCarran Airport, this castle-shaped hotel features royal accommodations and a traditional action-packed medieval dinner show.
New pool and restaurants
Excalibur Hotel Casino features a sparkling new pool area, as well as new restaurants. At night, Australia's all-male strip revue, Thunder from Down Under, takes the stage.
Excalibur's medieval-themed guestrooms feature wall tapestries and carved headboards. Amenities include dining sets, stall showers, and TVs with pay movies, premium channels, and Internet access.
In addition to the renowned Tournament of Kings dinner, Excalibur Hotel Casino is home to The Steakhouse at Camelot, Dick's Last Resort, Buca di Beppo, Baja Fresh, and Drenched, the poolside restaurant. It makes a great place to eat well and relax as well as get in some gaming action at the casino.
The Royal Treatment Spa includes relaxation lounges, saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. Treatments include the Loofah Scrub, Eucalyptus Steam Wrap, Aveda Refresher Facial, and Aveda Therapy Massage. The spa's fitness center overlooks the pools. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or complimentary with a treatment.
Valet and self parking are complimentary (gratuity not included).
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Fitness facilities
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Valet parking
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 3,981
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 28
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Hair salon
- Currency exchange
- Shopping on site
- Arcade/game room
- Number of bars/lounges 2
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Parking garage
- Poolside bar
- Number of restaurants - 6
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free wired high-speed Internet
The Steakhouse at Camelot - This contemporary steakhouse serves prime-grade beef and fresh seafood for dinner. Features include subdued lighting, a glassed-in show kitchen, wine/cigar room, piano lounge.
Dick's Last Resort - Burgers, barbecue, seafood, and more are served in buckets and accompanied with bibs and hats. There is also live music. It is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Excalibur Buffet - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are served.
Drenched - This restaurant has a poolside location.
Castle Walk Food Court - Dining includes Krispy Kreme, McDonalds, Pick Up Stix, Popeyes Chicken, Pizza Hut Express, Schlotzsky's Deli, Starbucks, Auntie Anne's Pretzels, Cinnabon, Hot Dog on a Stick, Tropical Smoothie Cafe, and Big Chill. It is open 24 hours.
Buca di Beppo - Delicious entrees, pastas, salads, pizzas and desserts are all served family style with portions that each feed 2 to 6 people.
Octane Lounge - Located outside the Thunder from Down Under Theatre, offers drinks and music. Must be 21 or older.
The Lounge - Located on the casino level, offers drinks and live entertainment and music. Must be 21 or older.
The medieval-style Tournament of Kings dinner show (no dining utensils) includes jousting, horseback-riding skill demonstrations, hand-to-hand combat, beasts, fire, and pageantry.
Six or seven nights weekly, Australia's all-male strip revue Thunder from Down Under performs in its own theater. (Guests must be 18 or older to attend. Those 18–20 must be accompanied by an adult).
The Australian Bee Gees Show, A Tribute to the Bee Gees, has become the world's leading Bee Gees show. The group’s unbelievable resemblance and sound of the legendary Bee Gees has garnered international kudos from media and showgoers alike. The 75-minute multi-media concert event is presented from a contemporary perspective with state-of-the-art sound, superb lighting, and giant screens featuring video clips, live camera images, and stunning graphics.
Fun Dungeon - The world-famous Excalibur arcade, where you can test your skills on a variety of your favorite games that challenged you as a kid or save the day on one of the latest arcade games. The Fun Dungeon offers over 150 games, including 16 Carnival Midways, 19 prize redemption games, 65 arcade games, 10 sports games and 83 redemption games! Make sure to try the Mega Stacker, Big Bass and Key Master!
The 100,000-square-foot casino includes a poker room and a race-and-sports book.
2 heated pools and a 25-person spa tub are surrounded by sundecks. 1 pool, shaped like an arrowhead, is 125 feet wide. The other is a 175-foot-wide freeform pool. Between the pools, a massive rock garden includes waterfalls and two water slides.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 18 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.00 (for 10 minutes, rates may vary)
- Early check-in fee: USD 20
- Deposit: USD 20 per day
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 20 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20 per night
- Hotel Name
- Excalibur Hotel Las Vegas
- Excalibur Las Vegas
- Excalibur Hotel
- Excalibur Hotel and Casino
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Excalibur and Luxor - $35 Buffet
Book a stay in any room type and enjoy both the Luxor and Excalibur hotel buffets all day for $USD 35.
Restrictions may apply.