Availability: Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas
Please enter your travel dates.
Superior, Roll In Shower
Deluxe, One King Bed, Mountain View
Deluxe, Two Double Beds, Mountain View
Sophistication amid Strip sparkle
Oasis on the Strip
Located on the Las Vegas Strip, the non-gaming Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas provides direct access to the adjacent Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino and to Las Vegas entertainment.
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is home to a lushly landscaped private pool offering signature amenities such as passed frozen fruit and chilled Evian spritz.
Feeling at home
Inspired by the glamorous Art Deco era, guest rooms are located on floors 35-39 of the adjacent Mandalay Bay tower and floor-to-ceiling windows offer sweeping views of the Las Vegas Strip and surrounding valley.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Amenities
This luxury Four Seasons hotel is 3 miles from the Las Vegas Convention Center.
Chilled water, misters, cucumber slices for eyes, freshly sliced fruit, and a shade arbor create an oasis at the lushly landscaped pool deck. An 8,000-square-foot pool is complemented by 2 spa tubs, and light meals are served at the poolside restaurant. Guests are welcome at the pools of the Mandalay Bay Resort & Casino next door.
Enjoy authentic Italian cuisine al fresco at the Verandah restaurant, or classic steakhouse fare at Charlie Palmer Steak. Grab some coffee in the morning or drink later in evening at the Press lounge. Guests can also pamper themselves at the Forbes Five Star Spa with a range of services including massages and detoxification wraps.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Babysitting or childcare
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Number of floors - 5
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 424
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1903
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Coffee shop or café
- Lazy river
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Conference center
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20486
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- Year Built 1999
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- DVD player
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Down comforter
- Plasma TV
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service
- Video-game console
Verandah - Enjoy authentic Italian specialties created by Chef Antonio Minichiello in a relaxing environment. Dine indoors, al fresco on the garden terrace overlooking the pool, or enjoy drinks in the Verandah Bar. There are also 2 private dining rooms for small getherings.
Charlie Palmer Steak - Classic steakhouse fare by renowned chef Charlie Palmer, just off the hotel's main lobby. Guests can also peruse the cocktails and extensive wine list. Open for dinner and late cocktails.
Press - Serving coffee and light fare in the morning and drinks and small American-inspired dishes into the late evening, this diverse lounge is great for mingling while relaxing on the patio, overlooking the hotel's private pool.
Pool Bar - Light fare and beverages, including a menu of exotic drinks. Salads, sandwiches, and cold desserts are also available. Open daily, early morning to early evening.
24-hour room service is available.
An 8,000-square-foot outdoor pool and two spa tubs are situated amid an expansive, lushly landscaped pool deck with arbors for shade. The fitness center, which overlooks the pool gardens, offers steam rooms as well as strength-training and cardio equipment.
Four Seasons guests receive complimentary use of the freeform pools, waveform beach, and lazy river at the adjoining Mandalay Bay Resort. Four Seasons guests are also welcome to participate in the Mandalay's yoga, Pilates, and aerobics classes (surcharges).
The Bali Hai Golf Club on the Strip is only three minutes from the hotel, and lighted tennis courts at Bally's Hotel & Casino are two miles from the Four Seasons (surcharges).
Jogging begins right outside the hotel, and many guests enjoy hiking and biking at Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 21 miles away, or driving 45 miles to Lake Mead for boating and fishing.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Boating nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
The Spa at Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is a Forbes Five-Star Award winner, offering a calm, restful sanctuary, with results-oriented treatments that have been uniquely conceived to hydrate the skin, promote anti-aging, and elevate the art of relaxation. Services include massages, body scrubs and wraps.
Guests under 16 years of age are not permitted in the spa area. Guests under 18 years of age must be accompanied by an adult to visit the spa.
- Hot stone massage
- Prenatal massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Number of treatment rooms 16
- Couples treatment rooms
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 25
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Spa access (may be limited)
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 22 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Deposit: USD 150 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 50.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- Four Seasons Hotel Las Vegas is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.