Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Suite, 1 Bedroom
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
Hotel with a casino, in Las Vegas (Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas)
This hotel is located in Las Vegas (Fremont Street - Downtown Las Vegas), close to Mob Museum, Las Vegas Premium Outlets, and Las Vegas City Hall. Also nearby are Fremont Street Flightlinez and Fremont Street Experience.
In addition to a restaurant, Golden Gate Hotel and Casino features a casino. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control.
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Las Vegas hotel also offers a casino, gift shops/newsstands, and a safe deposit box at the front desk.
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 122
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 3
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Window opens
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Clock radio
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
Du-Pars Restaurant/Bakery - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Open 24 hours.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
The hotel is adding a five-story tower with 16 new hotel suites, a high-limit gaming table, a new deli and a new lobby. In addition, the building’s exterior will receive a facelift. The project will be completed by summer 2012.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20.00 per accommodation, per night (effective 7 August 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay