Availability: Grandview at Las Vegas
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, 1 Bedroom - _800 Sq Ft
|$167 $100||$167 $100|
Suite, 1 Bedroom - One Night
Suite, 2 Bedrooms - 1600 Sq Ft
Suites with jetted tubs, across from casino
South of Strip
This all-suite, non-gaming hotel stands on 30 acres across from the South Point Casino and 7 miles south of the Las Vegas Strip; the airport is 8 miles away.
Pool with waterfall
Grandview amenities include 4 pools, 5 spa tubs, a fitness room, video arcade, and billiards table. A children's pool and play area is on site. Complimentary Internet access is available in the Owner's Lounge on the hotel's 9 computers.
Kitchens, two TVs
Decorated in a Southwestern style, each one-bedroom suite at Grandview at Las Vegas features a full kitchen, jetted bathtub, two TVs, a DVD player, and a washer/dryer.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is renovating until 1 May 2018 (completion date subject to change). The following areas are affected:
Renovation work will only be conducted during business hours on weekdays. Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Select guestrooms
Grandview at Las Vegas Amenities
The Grandview at Las Vegas comprises five 12-story towers and one 20-story tower. The property is set across from the South Point Casino, 7 miles (11.2 kilometers) from the south end of the Las Vegas Strip.
On-site amenities include 4 outdoor pools, one with a waterfall, 5 spa tubs, a children's pool and play area, a video arcade, and fitness center. Complimentary high-speed Internet access via 9 computers is available in the Owner's Lounge.
Parking is complimentary. Shuttle service is available from the resort to the Strip, for a fee.
- Concierge desk
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Self parking
- 24-hour front desk
- Security guard
- Total number of rooms - 1856
- Number of floors - 12
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Arcade/game room
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Computer station
- Number of outdoor pools - 4
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Laundry facilities
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool table
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Snack bar/deli
- Spa tub
- Number of spa tubs - 5
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- DVD player
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Weekly housekeeping provided
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Jetted bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate dining area
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Separate living room
- Private spa tub
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- MP3 docking station
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Sofa bed size
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Pillowtop mattress
Scotty Bean's - Cafe and convenience store offering sandwiches, pizza, and sundries. Open daily.
There are several dining options within the surrounding area, including at the hotel/casino across the street.
In addition to captivating casino action, Las Vegas offers a wealth of entertainment opportunities designed to dazzle you and yours. Enjoy the sights of Las Vegas from the observation deck 50 stories above the Strip on the replica Eiffel Tower at Paris. Catch Cirque du Soleil. You can also hike in scenic Red Rock Canyon, take a riverboat cruise on Lake Mead and learn about the inner workings of the Hoover Dam!
A large sundeck surrounds the 4 outdoor pools, one with a rock waterfall. Guests can relax in any of 5 hot tubs. The fitness room contains treadmills, elliptical machines, exercise bikes, resistance equipment, and free weights. An arcade room, billiard area, and onsite miniature golf offer fun for all ages.
A 64-lane bowling alley is at the hotel/casino across the street. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, with rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives, is about 12 miles (19.3 kilometers) from the hotel. Mount Charleston, about 40 miles (64.4 kilometers) away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding. Tennis courts, bowling centers, amusement centers and arcades, roller and ice-skating rinks, batting cages, and more can be found within city limits. About 20 golf courses are within 15 miles (24 kilometers), including Desert Pines, Royal Links, Las Vegas National, Desert Inn, and Badlands.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf - miniature on site
- Swimming on site
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Grandview at Las Vegas Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Only service dogs are allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
Parking height restrictions apply
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Deposit: USD 100 per stay
- Weekly housekeeping provided; additional cleaning fee: USD 15 per day
- In-room safe fee: USD 10 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 20.00 per stay
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.