Book your room at Las Vegas Marriott
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed with Sofabed
Eco-friendly hotel in Las Vegas (East of The Strip) near Las Vegas Convention Center
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Las Vegas (East of The Strip), near the airport, Las Vegas Convention Center, Sands Expo Convention Center, and Clark County Library. Also nearby are Fashion Show Mall and Las Vegas Country Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Las Vegas Marriott features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature iPod docking stations, refrigerators, and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Las Vegas Marriott
- The Overview
Las Vegas Marriott features an outdoor pool and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measuring 4,250 square feet (395 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers gift shops/newsstands, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Fitness facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 278
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Number of floors - 17
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Free Wi-Fi
- Room service
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 395
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Free garage parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4,250
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free garage parking
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Daily housekeeping
- iPod docking station
- The Eats
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Las Vegas Marriott has a restaurant on site.
Room service is available.
- Out and About
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Las Vegas Marriott
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 20 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Gold, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.