Deluxe King - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
Deluxe Two Queens
- Two Queen Beds
THEsuite King - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
THEsuite Two Queens
- Two Queen Beds
Tropical-themed Las Vegas resort with water complex
3 miles from the airport, the 43-story Mandalay Bay Resort sits on 60 acres at the south end of the Strip; a complimentary monorail connects it to the Luxor and Excalibur hotels.
20 restaurants & bars
This property houses over 20 restaurants and lounges, most of which are adjacent to the 135,000-square-foot casino. An aquarium, the House of Blues concert hall, and a theater are also on site.
Guestrooms at Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino offer high-speed Internet access and in-room safes. Bathrooms feature stone vanities and separate soaking tubs and showers.
Renovations & Closures
- This information supersedes all other information in this property's description that relates to these amenities.
Mandalay Bay's casino houses 120 gaming tables and 2,000 slot machines; race and sports wagering is also available. The House of Blues offers headlining musical acts, the Mandalay Bay Theatre hosts Broadway productions, and the Mandalay Bay Events Center is the site of major sporting and musical events (surcharges).
Other facilities include a 30,000-square-foot health spa and fitness center (surcharge), and a hair salon. Shopping options include everything from Mandalay Place mall to shops selling flowers and resort wear.
For recreation, guests enjoy a sandy beach with seasonal wave pool and lazy river, Moorea Beach Club, three outdoor splash pools, and two poolside cafés.
Among the dining venues are several fine-dining restaurants, a sushi bar, a 24-hour café, a buffet restaurant, and a coffee shop.
On-site meeting and event space includes a 1.5-million-square-foot convention center and a wedding chapel. Valet and self parking are complimentary.
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Coffee shop or café
- Valet parking
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 3220
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Medical assistance available
- Hair salon
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shoe shine
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 43
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Pool table
- Beach cabanas (surcharge)
- Pool cabanas (surcharge)
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Free garage parking
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 1,700,000,000
Free parking, Self parking, Free self parking, Valet parking, Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Aureole - Based on Chef Charlie Palmer's New York eatery, this dinner restaurant features a 4-story wine tower.
Border Grill - Enjoy modern Mexican cuisine for lunch and dinner.
Burger Bar - The ultimate burger experience at Mandalay Place from Hubert Keller.
Citizens Kitchen & Bar - The menu features American comfort food at its best with something to satisfy every craving.
Crossroads @ House of Blues - Enjoy southern-inspired and Cajun cuisine for lunch and dinner at this live music and restaurant venue.
Fleur - This restaurant serves small plates of international cuisine.
Lupo by Wolfgang Puck - Savory dishes inspired by Rome at Wolfgang Puck’s first Italian restaurant.
MIX - This dinner restaurant features Chef Alain Ducasse's Contemporary French and American dishes.
RM Seafood - Rick Moonen's restaurant offers intimate dining for lunch and dinner, with fresh seafood.
STRIPSTEAK - Chef Michael Mina’s first steakhouse welcomes guests looking for the perfect filet in a modern alternative to the traditional steakhouse setting.
Beach Bar & Grille - This spot serves burgers, sandwiches, and snacks poolside.
Bayside Buffet - Enjoy sweeping beach views with a variety of cuisines from around the world.
House of Blue Foundation Room - With a view of the Las Vegas Strip, this restaurant serves Angus steaks, long bone short ribs, fresh market fish specialties, and other delicious menu items.
Hussong's Cantina - Authentic Baja cuisine, original margaritas, and sing-along rock-and-roll Mariachi band. Open for lunch and dinner.
Mizuya - Japanese restaurant serving fresh sashimi, hand rolls, and specialty rolls, with an extensive sake menu. Open for lunch and dinner.
The Noodle Shop - Guests can enjoy authentic Cantonese or Mandarin entrees for lunch and dinner.
Raffles Café - Extensive breakfast, lunch, and dinner menus are available at this 24-hour café.
Red Square - This restaurant features contemporary American favorites with Russian influences.
Ri Ra Irish Pub - Offers live music and an extensive drink list.
Slice of Vegas - This pizzeria serves NY-style pizza and fresh pasta dishes, as well as sandwiches and salads.
Sports Book Grill - Enjoy sandwiches, burgers, and salads while watching a game at this restaurant located in the casino's race and sports book.
Starbucks - Two Starbucks locations are on site, offering sandwiches, pastries, coffee, and tea.
The 135,000-square-foot casino has gaming tables, slot machines, a high-limit gaming parlor, and a race and sport book offering sorts and thoroughbred wagering.
Shark Reef (surcharge) is a walk-through, predator-based aquarium with 2,000 aquatic animals from the world's tropical waters, including 15 species of sharks.
The Mandalay Bay Events Center (surcharge) is a 12,000-seat sports and entertainment complex that hosts concerts, major sporting events, and television specials.
Mandalay Bay Theatre (surcharge) is a state-of-the-art, 1,600-seat theater hosting Broadway productions and comedy headliners.
The 1,800-seat House of Blues (surcharge) concert hall offers a range of live music acts.
Starting in May 2013, Cirque du Soleil presents Michael Jackson ONE, showcasing the evolution of Jackson's work.
LIGHT Nightclub opens in April 2013, with resident artists Skrillex, Swedish House Mafia’s Sebastian Ingrosso, Zedd, and Baauer.
Live jazz, blues, and rock music is featured at the Coral Reef Lounge. A summer concert series is held at the Outdoor Beach Stage.
The 30,000-square-foot Spa Mandalay (surcharge) provides spa treatments, personal training, fitness equipment, a redwood sauna, eucalyptus steam room, warm and hot spa tubs, and cold plunge pool. An 11-acre sandy water complex includes 3 free-form pools, a seasonal lazy river, wave pool, and Moorea Beach Club. Beachside dining and cabanas are available.
The South Seas-themed Bali Hai Golf Club is a half-mile away; preferential tee times can be arranged for Mandalay Bay Resort guests upon request. The 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within 11 miles of the hotel. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 21.5 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Running track/path on site
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.