Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe High Floor
Hotel 32 Studio
- 1 King Bed
- 2 Queen Beds
Great Central Strip pool scene, luxurious rooms, tranquil spa
In the heart of the Strip
Centrally located in the heart of the action, this Las Vegas Strip hotel features an all-encompassing pool scene with a lagoon, lazy river, and wave pool.
World-class dining, entertainment
Dining options range from ultra-luxe Andre's French Restaurant and BRAND Steakhouse, to casual atmospheres at Diablo's Mexican Cantina and The Pub. Entertainment includes the popular Blue Man Group performances.
From contemporary décor to views of Las Vegas Boulevard, Monte Carlo guestrooms and suites offer pillowtop matresses, luxury bedding, and marble-and-granite bathrooms.
Monte Carlo Resort and Casino is located on the famous Las Vegas Strip, a hub for fine dining, shopping, and unparalleled entertainment.
The health spa offers men's and women's saunas, steam rooms, and hot and cool spa tubs. Treatments include the Monte Carlo Signature facial, stone massage, and Green Tea Elixir body wrap. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or is complimentary with a treatment.
The resort fee includes use of the fitness center.
The resort features a lazy river, wave pool, lagoon pool, and spa tub, open from 9 AM-5 PM during the spring, with extended hours in the summer.
The 102,000-square-foot casino is open 24 hours. It features high-limit slots and a table games lounge, race and sports book, a poker room, and over 1,500 slot machines.
Other amenities include the Street of Dreams shopping mall and concierge services. Business services are available at the front desk. Room service is available around the clock.
- Steam room
- Full-service health spa
- Spa tub
- Spa services on site
- Valet parking
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free parking
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 32
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping on site
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Beauty services
- Wedding services
- Concierge desk
- Currency exchange
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Total number of rooms - 2,992
- Multilingual staff
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 2601
- Security guard
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Technology helpdesk
- Technology support staff
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Lazy river
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Secure parking
- Poolside bar
- Year Built 1996
- Number of restaurants - 9
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 28,000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 15
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking, Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room massage available
- Pillowtop mattress
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Premium bedding
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- TV Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Cable TV service
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- LCD TV
- City view
- Mountain view
- Pool view
ANDRE'S Restaurant - Celebrity chef Andre Rochat's offers French delicacies and vintage wines. The restaurant features a cigar lounge and serves dinner only.
Diablo's Mexican Cantina - With an open-air design, this restaurant has live entertainment, specializes in exotic tequilas and margaritas, and serves lunch.
BRAND Steakhouse - This open-design steakhouse is situated in the heart of Monte Carlo's casino floor. It serves classic steakhouse favorites, including prime steaks and big, bold chops. There is an extensive wine list. The BRAND Lounge offers a 'Small Bites' menu, including Kobe Beef Sliders and Lobster Rolls, from 10 PM to 1 AM.
The Pub - Featuring an extensive selection of beer and other beverages, as well as burgers, mango chicken quesadillas, grilled fish, and more, this spot serves lunch and dinner.
Dragon Noodle Co. - A new spin on traditional favorites, this restaurant serves classic Chinese cuisine, dim sum, and sushi.
d.vino - Classic Italian cuisine is complemented with an extensive wine list of 150 different wines. Housemade pastas and woodfired pizzas are served along with artisanal cheese. Try the Enomatic wine system tastings and be your own sommelier.
Buffet - Breakfast, lunch, dinner, and Sunday champagne-brunch buffets are served.
Café - This casual restaurant is open 24 horus a day.
Cupcakery - Gourmet cupcakes are baked fresh daily from the finest ingredients.
Food Court - Venues include McDonald's, Sbarro's, Subway, Rubio's, Manchu Wok, Häagen-Dazs, and 2 Starbucks.
Diablo's Mexican Cantina is a 13,000 square-foot hangout located in front of Monte Carlo. Partnering with Light Group, one of the leading nightlife, hospitality, and lifestyle development organizations in the country, this hotspot features live music and Mexican food.
The Pub features live entertainment. Guests can enjoy a draft beer while catching a game on TV. The Pub also serves an array of items, such as burgers, fresh mango chicken quesadillas, and grilled fish.
The 102,000-square-foot casino includes a poker room and a race-and-sports book.
Guests who sign up for the MGM Resorts International Players Club can earn rewards based on slot and table games played at 12 MGM Resorts International resorts and casinos. Rewards include complimentary shows, exclusive members-only events, and invitations to giveaways, tournaments, and concerts.
Blue Man Group is an electrifying music, sensational technology, and innovative new ways of interacting with the audience. The new, mega-enhanced show is a thrilling, energy-infused experience that introduces wildly inventive musical instruments, a humorous look at robots and creativity, and a mind-blowing (literally) tour inside the neural network of the human brain. Each night the Blue Men deliver an extraordinary spectacle as well as a soulful and primal kind of euphoric experience that makes you feel vibrantly alive and more closely connected with the people around you.
A surround sound system and weekend DJ sets the mood in the seasonal pool area that includes an 85-x-85-foot heated lagoon pool, spa tub, wave pool, and a lazy river. Guests can reserve private cabanas, each with a flat-screen television, music player, phone, and refrigerator.
The golf concierge can reserve tee times at the Bali Hai, Desert Pines, and Royal Links golf clubs; in general, more than 20 golf courses are within driving distance of the resort.
The resort fee includes the use of the fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the resort; fees may apply.
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room coffee
- In-room bottled water
- Additional inclusions
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 8 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 7.00 per person (one way)
- An in-room refrigerator is available for an additional fee
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.