Availability: Nobu Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Nobu Deluxe King Room
- FREE Valet Parking
Valet parking is included in your stay.
- One King Bed
4.5-star luxury hotel with a casino in Las Vegas (The Strip)
This luxury hotel is located in Las Vegas (The Strip), close to The Auto Collections, Las Vegas Convention Center, and University of Nevada-Las Vegas. Also nearby are Fashion Show Mall and Thomas and Mack Center.
In addition to a restaurant, Nobu Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a casino and a bar/lounge.
In addition to minibars, guestrooms include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and a turndown service. Bathrooms feature showers and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nobu Hotel Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours) is offered to guests. This luxury hotel also offers a casino, an outdoor pool, and tour/ticket assistance. Concierge services and limo/town car service can be provided. Complimentary valet parking is available on site. Guests can use the outdoor pool and recreational facilities at a partner hotel. A total renovation of this property was completed in 2011.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 181
- Number of floors - 12
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Event catering
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Free valet parking
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free covered parking
- Year Built 1970
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free covered parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Designer toiletries
- Shower only
- Welcome amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Cooked-to-order breakfasts are available for a surcharge between 5:30 AM and 11:30 AM.
Nobu Restaurant - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
24-hour room service is available.
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Steam room in spa
- Thai massage
- Detoxification wrap
Nobu Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check in at the Nobu Hotel check-in area.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.