Hollywood Hip - $40 Food & Beverage Credit
Hollywood Hip 2 Queen Room - $40 Food & Beverage Credit
- Two Queen Beds
Hollywood Hip Strip View
Fountain View - $40 Food & Beverage Credit
Let There Be Fame
Situated in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is within 2 miles of Fashion Show Mall and 4 miles of the convention center; it's 3 miles from the Las Vegas airport.
The resort's mall, Miracle Mile Shops, offers 185 shops and restaurants; other leisure options include 2 seasonal outdoor pools with spa tubs and a theater hosting magic and variety shows.
Located in a 38-story main building and 2 23-story towers, all guestrooms at Planet Hollywood Resort offer high-speed Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, and soaking tubs.
In addition to live entertainment in the resort's V Theater (surcharge), guests enjoy live weekend music adjacent to 2 seasonal outdoor splash pools and spa tubs. 2 additional entertainment venues — The Showroom and Theater for the Performing Arts – offer popular musical and theatrical performances.
The dazzling casino features plasma video screens, slots, table games, and a high-limit club.
On-site dining options include Planet Dailies, an eclectic 24-hour café, a Chinese bistro, a Brazilian restaurant, a sushi bar, an Italian trattoria, Mexican cantina, Spice Market Buffet, seasonal poolside bar and grill, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 2,567
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Self parking
- Shoe shine
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Free parking, Self parking, Free self parking, Valet parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
Spice Market Buffet - This all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant offers various international food stations for lunch and dinner, including Italian, American, and Middle Eastern, along with salad/soup stations and a vast dessert station.
Planet Dailies - This aclectic café is open 24 hours a day with 48 flat-screen, high-definition televisions.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro - This chinese restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating and is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Koi - This restaurant serves Japanese-inspired cuisine with California accents.
Strip House - This steakhouse is open 7 days a week.
Earl of Sandwich - This sandwich shop serves sandwiches on fresh-baked, artisan bread 24 hours a day.
Starbucks - This coffee shop is open 24 hours a day.
Todai - This Japanese restaurant with sushi bar and seafood buffet is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar - Serving classic seafood, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Lombardi's Romagna Mia - Serving northern Italian trattoria, it is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
La Salsa Cantina - Serving Mexican fare, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Cheeseburger at the Oasis - Serving mai tais, burgers, and other casual fare, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Towering Palms Bar & Grill - This casual seasonal spot serves sunbathers on the sixth-floor pool deck. It is open from midmorning until late afternoon.
Sports Lounge - With big-screen and plasma TVs, this bar serves Pink's hot dogs from midmorning until early evening. Drink service is available until late night.
Sin City Brewery - Serving beer only, this brewery is open from late morning until late night.
Pampas - This fine-dining Brazilian restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
Ben & Jerry's - Come to this spot for a scoop of ice cream.
The resort's 100,000-square-foot casino includes slots, table games, and a race and sports book, featuring plasma video screens.
The hotel provides complimentary gaming lessons Monday–Friday on the main casino floor (check with hotel for schedule). Guests can learn Blackjack, craps, roulette, mini-Baccarat, and Pai Gow poker techniques.
Tony and Tina's Wedding is a dinner show.
Sin City Comedy Show is staged in the V Theater.
Echoes of the 60s is a musical show which starts at 10:30 PM in the V Theater, daily except Sunday and Monday.
PEEPSHOW, in the resort's theater The Showroom, is a modern burlesque show of sexuality and empowerment told through dance and contemporary popular music. Schedule: Nightly with no shows on Wednesdays (subject to change; contact hotel for details).
A live band plays on the pool deck Friday, Saturday, and Sunday afternoons in summer.
A sixth-floor sundeck houses 2 seasonal outdoor splash pools with oversized spa tubs. An adjacent health spa (surcharge) includes a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
The South Seas-themed Bali Hai Golf Club is 5 miles away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within nine miles.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives. The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 31 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking. Mount Charleston, 42 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 20 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 March 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 5.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5.00 (for 15 minutes, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Stay 2 nights and save!
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a “Stay 2 nights and save!” rate plan now - 31 December 2013 and receive the following:
- 15% discount on the room rate for travel January - May, 2013
- 20% discount on the room rate for travel June - October, 2013
- 25% discount on the room rate for travel November - December, 2013
Entertainment Discount Offer
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a Strip Suites, Fountain View, Hollywood Hip, or Hollywood Hip 2 Queen room type with a $40 Food & Beverage rate plan now - July 8, 2013 for travel now - September 30, 2013 and receive the following:
- Coupons for 30% discount on:
- Jersey Boys at Paris
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace
- Jubilee! at Bally's
- Chippendales at Rio (Sunday-Wednesday and late show Thursday only)
- Improv at Harrah's (40% discount on VIP seats)
- Mac King at Harrah's
- Vinnie Favorito at Flamingo
- Jeff Civillico at Quad ($24.99 for VIP plus free child)
- George Wallace at Flamingo (VIP Seating only)
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Eddie Griffin
- Coupons for 35% discount on:
- Million Dollar Quartet at Harrah's
- MJ Live at Rio
- Coupons for 50% Discount on:
- Peepshow at Planet Hollywood (through July 28)
- Recycled Percussions at Quad
- Anthony Cools at Paris
- Donny & Marie at Flamingo (2 for 1 Balcony seats only)
- Legends at Flamingo (also available for Golden Circle seating)
- Divas at Quad
- Tony & Tina's Wedding at Bally's
- Defending the Caveman at Harrah's
- LA Comedy at Bally's
- Sin City Comedy at Planet Hollywood