Book your room at Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
Please enter your travel dates.
Hollywood Hip 2 Queen Room
- 2 queen
Hollywood Hip Strip View
Let There Be Fame
Situated in the center of the Las Vegas Strip, Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino is within 2 miles of Fashion Show Mall and 4 miles of the convention center; it's 3 miles from the Las Vegas airport.
The resort's mall, Miracle Mile Shops, offers 185 shops and restaurants; other leisure options include 2 seasonal outdoor pools with spa tubs and a theater hosting magic and variety shows.
Located in a 38-story main building and 2 23-story towers, all guestrooms at Planet Hollywood Resort offer wireless Internet access, laptop-compatible safes, and soaking tubs.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- At your hotel
In addition to live entertainment in the resort's V Theater (surcharge), guests enjoy live weekend music adjacent to 2 seasonal outdoor splash pools and spa tubs. 2 additional entertainment venues — The PH Showroom Theater and Axis Theater – offer popular musical and theatrical performances.
The dazzling casino features plasma video screens, slots, table games, and a high-limit club.
On-site dining options include Planet Dailies, an eclectic 24-hour café, PF Chang's, a Brazilian restaurant, KOI Restaurant serving Asian fusion dishes, an Italian trattoria, Mexican cantina, Spice Market Buffet, seasonal poolside bar and grill, and 24-hour room service.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 2,567
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Technology helpdesk
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Stay connected
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Park your car
Free parking, Free self parking, Free valet parking
- In your room
- Video-game console
- Pay movies
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Eat and drink
Spice Market Buffet - This all-you-can-eat buffet restaurant offers various international food stations for lunch and dinner, including Italian, American, and Middle Eastern, along with salad/soup stations and a vast dessert station.
Planet Dailies - This aclectic café is open 24 hours a day with 48 flat-screen, high-definition televisions.
P.F. Chang's China Bistro - This chinese restaurant has indoor and outdoor seating and is open daily for lunch and dinner.
Koi - This restaurant serves Japanese-inspired cuisine with California accents.
Strip House - This steakhouse is open 7 days a week.
Earl of Sandwich - This sandwich shop serves sandwiches on fresh-baked, artisan bread 24 hours a day.
Starbucks - This coffee shop is open 24 hours a day.
Todai - This Japanese restaurant with sushi bar and seafood buffet is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Oyster Bay Seafood & Wine Bar - Serving classic seafood, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Lombardi's Romagna Mia - Serving northern Italian trattoria, it is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
La Salsa Cantina - Serving Mexican fare, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Cheeseburger at the Oasis - Serving mai tais, burgers, and other casual fare, this restaurant is independently operated in Miracle Mile Shops. It is open for lunch and dinner.
Towering Palms Bar & Grill - This casual seasonal spot serves sunbathers on the sixth-floor pool deck. It is open from midmorning until late afternoon.
Sports Lounge - With big-screen and plasma TVs, this bar serves Pink's hot dogs from midmorning until early evening. Drink service is available until late night.
Sin City Brewery - Serving beer only, this brewery is open from late morning until late night.
Pampas - This fine-dining Brazilian restaurant is open for lunch and dinner.
Ben & Jerry's - Come to this spot for a scoop of ice cream.
- Have Fun
In addition to live entertainment in the resort's Axix Theater and PH Showroom, guests can enjoy live music at the Heart Bar and Extra Lounge on the casino floor. The resort's 100,000-square-foot (9,290-square-meter) casino includes slots, table games, and a race and sports book, featuring plasma video screens.
The hotel provides complimentary gaming lessons Monday–Friday on the main casino floor (check with hotel for schedule). Guests can learn Blackjack, craps, roulette, mini-Baccarat, and Pai Gow poker techniques.
Britney Spears - "A Piece of Me" is an opportunity to see Britney Spears in her very own Las Vegas show. The award-winning pop starlet brings her famous talent to the Planet Hollywood hotel.
Sin City Comedy & Burlesque is staged in the Sin City Theatre on the mezzanine level.
There is a regular roster of shows and live entertainment at the hotel.
A sixth-floor sundeck houses 2 seasonal outdoor splash pools with oversized spa tubs. An adjacent health spa (surcharge) includes a fitness center with free weights and cardio and strength-training machines.
The South Seas-themed Bali Hai Golf Club is 5 miles away, and the 18-hole courses at Desert Pines Golf Club and Royal Links Golf Club are both within nine miles.
Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, 23 miles away, provides rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives. The Lake Mead National Recreational Area, 31 miles away, offers fishing, boating, swimming, and hiking. Mount Charleston, 42 miles away, has biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
- Hot stone massage
- Deep tissue massage
- Swedish massage
- Sports massage
- Detoxification wrap
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Planet Hollywood Resort & Casino
- When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
A 12% tax is not included in the resort fee and will be collected at check-in.
- When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your furry friends
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.A 12% tax is not included in the resort fee and will be collected at check-in.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: USD 18.99 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 13.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet deposit: USD 100
- Facilities fee: USD 25 per person, per day and includes use of:
- We Should Mention
This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Complimentary Show Ticket Offer
Book a stay in any room April 3 - December 15, 2014 for travel within the same period and receive the following:
- Coupon for 1 ticket to the Jeff Civillico show at The Quad (purchase of a t-shirt or DVD required to receive admission to the show)