Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- Two Double Beds
- One King Bed
Deluxe Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Sophisticated Vegas style next to convention center
Business hotel with convenient location
Showcasing a hip, retro-inspired decor, this 14-story nongaming hotel is next to the Las Vegas Convention Center and the Convention Center Monorail Station offering easy access to the legendary Las Vegas Strip.
Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin, and the rest of the Rat Pack might feel right at home in the hotel's ENVY steakhouse, which features Kobe filet mignon, Black Angus beef, and a walk-in wine cellar.
Guestrooms at the Renaissance Las Vegas offer soothing comfort and sophisticated décor. From the Egyptian cotton bedding with down comforters to the glass enclosed showers with separate bathtubs, guests will find exquisite amenities and modern conveniences.
The nongaming Renaissance Las Vegas Hotel is adjacent to the Las Vegas Convention Center. The Convention Center monorail station provides easy access to the Las Vegas Strip, two miles (two Las Vegas blocks) away.
Staffed during the day, a 24-hour business center offers computers with high-speed Internet access (surcharge). The hotel also has 20,000 square feet of event space available.
Dining and refreshment choices include the acclaimed ENVY, featuring updated versions of classic steakhouse fare; the Envy Lounge, with flat-screen TVs and creative cocktails; and the Aroma Coffee Shop, serving Starbucks coffee, sandwiches, and pastries. Room service is available during limited hours.
Guests have complimentary access to the 24-hour fitness room overlooking the pool, equipped with cardio machines, resistance equipment, and free weights; and complimentary water, juices, and fruit.
Valet parking (surcharge) and self parking are available in the hotel's garage.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multilingual staff
- Parking garage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 14
- Coffee shop or café
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Total number of rooms - 548
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1858
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Currency exchange
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Medical assistance available
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Year Built 2004
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 20000
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Secure parking, Self parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Complimentary bottled water
- CD player
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium TV channels
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Turndown service (on request)
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Flat-panel TV
- Down comforter
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Cable TV service
- Ergonomic chair
- Cordless phone
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
ENVY, the Steakhouse - Originally created by Chef Richard Chamberlain. Contemporary interpretations of classic steakhouse fare. Kobe steak, filet mignon with lobster, Tuscan veal chop, and seafood tower are among the menu highlights. Desserts include warm Valrhona chocolate s'mores. High ceilings, expansive windows, scarlet-accented decor. Walk-in, candlelit wine cellar with 1,500 bottles. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
ENVY Lounge - Creative and classic cocktails served in a contemporary setting with multiple flat-screen TVs. Lunch, dinner, appetizers.
e-Go Cafe - Coffee, breakfast pastries, gourmet salads and sandwiches.
The Convention Center Monorail Station is just steps away from the hotel, providing easy access to the attractions, events, and activities on the Las Vegas Strip, two miles away.
The 24-hour fitness room overlooks the small splash pool and offers a dozen cardiovascular machines, resistance equipment, free weights, and complimentary water, juices, and fruit.
The hotel provides complimentary transportation to a private spa one mile away. About 20 golf courses are within a 20-minute drive, including the Las Vegas National Golf Club, two miles from the hotel. Paradise Park Recreation Center, four miles from the hotel, has public tennis courts. Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area, with rock climbing, biking and hiking trails, and scenic drives, is about 20 miles away. Mount Charleston, about 40 miles away, offers biking and hiking trails, horseback riding, skiing, and snowboarding.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Aerobics nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Swimming on site
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: USD 11.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 12.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 5 per day (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.