Availability: The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino
Please enter your travel dates.
Luxury 1 King Suite - _720 Sq Ft
Bella 2 Queens Suite - _720 Sq Ft
Luxury 1 King View Suite - _720 Sq Ft
Bella 2 Queens View Suite - _720 Sq Ft
Spacious spa, casino, and stylish boutiques on The Strip
Las Vegas Strip
This luxurious resort and casino is on the Las Vegas Strip, connected to sister property The Venetian by walks and waterways. Downtown is 3 miles away and McCarran Airport is within 4 miles.
Full-service spa, casino
The Palazzo provides a spacious, multi-level spa, over 50 international high-end boutiques, a rooftop deck with pools and private cabanas, and a mouthwatering assortment of fine-dining venues.
3 LCD TVs
Guest suites at the Palazzo offer sunken living rooms, work areas with fax/copier/printers, and 3 LCD TVs. Spacious bathrooms have Roman tubs, glass-enclosed showers, and Agraria bath amenities.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino Amenities
The rooftop of Palazzo Hotel Resort & Casino, landscaped with gardens, 7 pools, 4 spa tubs, and 41 private cabanas, offers an excellent vantage of The Strip below. Within the hotel, the 134,000-square-foot Canyon Ranch SpaClub is a world unto itself. In addition to a fitness center, salon, café, and barber suite, the spa offers a variety of relaxing sensory environments, such as the Salt Grotto, Wave Room, and Herbal Laconium. The hotel also houses over 50 international boutiques, including Barneys New York, Prosecco, and La Fortuna.
Entertainment options include the hotel's glamorous casino, elegant nightclubs like LAVO, and shows. The Palazzo is also connected to sister property The Venetian by shared walks and waterways, so guests can easily access entertainment venues next door.
Complimentary wired and wireless Internet access is available in all public areas. Garage and valet parking are complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 52
- Banquet facilities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Concierge services
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Total number of rooms - 3066
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free valet parking
- Poolside bar
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free garage parking
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Year Built 2007
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Voice mail
- Bathroom TV
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Handheld showerhead
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Bathroom phone
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- LCD TV
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Remote lighting/drapery/curtain control
- Cable TV service
The Palazzo Resort and The Venetian together offer more than 30 restaurants, including 9 created by James Beard Award–winning chefs. Among the highlights:
Carnevino - Created by Chef Mario Batali this steakhouse and modern Italian restaurant serves dinners of house-aged, hormone-free beef steaks; fresh, seasonal produce, handmade pastas from every region in Italy; fine Balsamic vinegars; and other artisanal ingredients. The taverna and bar are open noon till midnight.
LAVO - This Italian restaurant with a terrace overlooking the Strip is a celebrity hotspot with a lounge and terrace open nightly. Menu highlights include pastas, brick-oven pizzas, Maine lobster, chicken marsala, veal Milanese. LAVO Nightclub is open Tuesday through Sunday till 4 AM.
CUT - This offshoot of Chef Wolfgang Puck's award-winning Beverly Hills steakhouse serves dinner nightly except Monday and has a bar open nightly. The menu showcases A-5 grade Kobe (Wagyu) beef from Japan; prime, hormone-free, corn-fed sirloin from Nebraska; and 35-day dry-aged beef from Illinois.
Morel French Steakhouse & Bistro - This classic steakhouse is combined with an iced seafood bar and cheese/charcuterie bar. It has an award-winning wine list with more than 60 wines-by-the-glass and more than 400 varieties of French and California wine-by-the-bottle. Diners can also order signature cocktails. Lunch, dinner, and weekend brunch are served.
Table 10 - Created by Emeril Lagasse, this restaurant serves American cuisine with a New Orleans twist. Menu highlights include seared Maine sea scallops with jumbo lump crab, seafood Creole bouillabaisse, crawfish muffuletta, and, for dessert, peach bread pudding. The modern dining room was designed by The Rockwell Group. The Food Bar has views of the grill stations, the busy kitchen, and 2 flaming rotisseries. Attached is a sidewalk café with views of the Palazzo's atrium. It is open late morning till late evening and closed Mondays.
SUSHISAMBA - Brazilian, Peruvian, and Japanese flavors can be found at this restaurant for lunch and dinner, as well as freshly muddled fruit cocktails, an extensive sake list, and exotic Japanese and South American spirits. It has festive décor with a soaring atrium, bright splashes of color, and video screens displaying scenes from Rio's Carnaval. Happy hour is featured Sunday through Thursday at the bar. Other highlights include SAKEOKE with karaoke, sake discounts, and samba dancing Wednesday nights.
The Palazzo's pool area features 7 outdoor pools, 4 spa tubs, 41 cabanas (reservations required), and the seasonal SOLARO by Wolfgang Puck restaurant. Pools are set amid refreshing fountains and lush landscaping.
In addition to a wide array of spa therapies, the Canyon Ranch SpaClub offers a health club with fitness classes, personal training, state-of-the-art Kinesis™ equipment, and a 40-foot rock-climbing wall.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Palazzo Resort Hotel & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 1.00 per minute (rates may vary)
- Refrigerator fee: USD 25.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 35.00 per day
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in LEED Certified, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.