Deluxe Room - Free Bottle of Alcohol
Deluxe Room Two Queen Beds
- Two Queen Beds
Deluxe Room Non-Smoking - Pet Stay
Deluxe Luv Tub - Free Bottle of Alcohol
Good Times. Great Value.
Las Vegas action
Located in the center of the Strip, this hotel, famous for its comfortable atmosphere and friendly customer service, is across the street from the Forum Shops at Caesars. The convention center is less than 3 miles away.
Entertainers include Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas. The Auto Collections displays more than $200 million of classic car inventory, and celebrity-impersonators keep the casino floor lively.
Guestroom furnishings at The Quad Resort & Casino may include armoires and dining sets. Wireless Internet access and TVs with video games and pay movies are provided.
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
The Quad Resort & Casino is on Las Vegas Boulevard, about miles from downtown.
The on-site day spa includes 12 treatment rooms, men's and women's relaxation lounges, saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or is complimentary with a treatment. Treatments include Hot Stone Massage, Detox Body Wrap, and Collagen Facial.
The Quad Resort & Casino is home to several well-known entertainers including Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas. The Auto Collections, the world’s largest classic car showroom, displays more than $200 million of inventory. The celebrity-impersonating Dealertainers keep the on-site casino floor lively.
Other amenities include a wedding chapel and wireless Internet access throughout the hotel (surcharge).
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Business center
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 2,640
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Shoe shine
- Multilingual staff
- Medical assistance available
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Beauty services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Concierge desk
- Event catering
- Express check-in
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Self parking
- Valet parking
- Free self parking
- Free valet parking
- Free garage parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Free parking, Self parking, Free self parking, Valet parking, Free valet parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Clock radio
- Video-game console
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Embers - This fine-dining restaurant features steak and lobster for dinner only.
Emperor's Buffet - Breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets are served.
Ginseng 3 - Located on The Quad's fifth-floor dining promenade, this restaurant features unique table service and traditional Korean cuisine. It is open 24 hours a day.
Teahouse - This coffee shop is open 24 hours a day.
Pizza Palace - This spot offers pizza and salad bars for lunch and dinner.
Burger Palace - Burgers and other fast foods as well as breakfast items are served for breakfast, lunch, dinner.
Shangri-La - This seasonal pool bar serves snacks and drinks from early morning to early evening.
Hash House A Go Go - This creative, "twisted farm food" restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 AM - 11 PM Sunday - Thursday and 7 AM - 2 AM Friday and Saturday (hours subject to change).
Quesadilla - This restaurant serves Mexican comfort food including tacos, burritos, and enchiladas plates. The drink menu offers margaritas, mojitos, sangrias and other cocktails.
Betty’s Diner & Cyber Café - This spot features ice cream, shakes, malts and sundaes, sandwiches, soups, baked goods and specialty coffees. Computer stations and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) are available.
Auto Collections bills itself as the world's largest classic-car lot, with $100 million worth of inventory. Among more than 250 vehicles are antique, muscle, famous, infamous, and historically significant cars.
Name that Tune Live - An up-to-date, fast-paced version of the iconic daytime game show. Every round tests audience knowledge of music ranging from country to rock and roll, one-hit wonders to Broadway show tunes, and hits by Elvis, The Beatles, and even Lady Gaga.
Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas - This 75 minute show stars the longest-running headliner on the Las Vegas strip, Frank Marino, as comic icon Joan Rivers. An all-star cast of female impersonators perform as Britney Spears, Cher, Diana Ross, and Lady Gaga among others.
The Quad Resort & Casino Karaoke Club - Hosted by DJ Rusty Varney. Karaoke singers choose from over 15,000 songs and can record their performances on DVD.
Rockhouse Bar & Nightclub - Known as the "Best Place to Party," the Rockhouse offers a daiquiri bar and inexpensive bottle service with daily drink specials. Entertainment starts at 9 PM nightly with live DJs and dancing in Las Vegas’ only bird cage.
The 75,000-square-foot casino includes poker and a race-and-sports book and features Dealertainers, celebrity look-alike blackjack dealers who combine gaming and entertainment from noon to 4 AM daily. The casino also has a Champagne Pit, a tribute to Las Vegas' Rat Pack era featuring music from the early 1960s and complimentary champagne.
Imperial Player Club offers gaming-play membership cards that earn cash and/or comp rewards redeemable for food, drink, discounted rooms, and hotel services and facilities.
Open seasonally, a 75-x-45-foot outdoor pool is bordered by a rock garden. The surrounding sundeck, cooled by misters, includes a 12-person spa tub, open year-round. Poolside massage and rental cabanas with TVs, ceiling fans, and padded lounge chairs are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Swimming on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests traveling with dogs must book the "Pet Stay" rate category. Pets are not permitted in other rate or room category.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 10 per accommodation, per night (effective 1 March 2013)
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilitiesThe above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Pet fee: USD 35 per pet, per night
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Stay 2 nights and save!
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a “Stay 2 nights and save!” rate plan now - 31 December 2013 and receive the following:
- 15% discount on the room rate for travel January - May, 2013
- 20% discount on the room rate for travel June - October, 2013
- 25% discount on the room rate for travel November - December, 2013
Entertainment Discount Offer
Book a minimum 2-night stay in a Deluxe Luv Tub or Deluxe room type with a Free Bottle of Alcohol rate plan now - July 8, 2013 for travel now - September 30, 2013 and receive the following:
- Coupons for 30% discount on:
- Jersey Boys at Paris
- Absinthe at Caesars Palace
- Jubilee! at Bally's
- Chippendales at Rio (Sunday-Wednesday and late show Thursday only)
- Improv at Harrah's (40% discount on VIP seats)
- Mac King at Harrah's
- Vinnie Favorito at Flamingo
- Jeff Civillico at Quad ($24.99 for VIP plus free child)
- George Wallace at Flamingo (VIP Seating only)
- X Burlesque at Flamingo
- Eddie Griffin
- Coupons for 35% discount on:
- Million Dollar Quartet at Harrah's
- MJ Live at Rio
- Coupons for 50% Discount on:
- Peepshow at Planet Hollywood (through July 28)
- Recycled Percussions at Quad
- Anthony Cools at Paris
- Donny & Marie at Flamingo (2 for 1 Balcony seats only)
- Legends at Flamingo (also available for Golden Circle seating)
- Divas at Quad
- Tony & Tina's Wedding at Bally's
- Defending the Caveman at Harrah's
- LA Comedy at Bally's
- Sin City Comedy at Planet Hollywood