Availability: The Quad Resort & Casino
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room Two Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Luv TubMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Deluxe Room, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Good Times. Great Value.
Las Vegas action
Located in the center of the Strip, this hotel, famous for its comfortable atmosphere and friendly customer service, is across the street from the Forum Shops at Caesars. The convention center is less than 3 miles away.
Entertainers include Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas. The Auto Collections displays more than $200 million of classic car inventory, and celebrity-impersonators keep the casino floor lively.
Guestroom furnishings at The Quad Resort & Casino may include armoires and dining sets. Wireless Internet access and TVs with video games and pay movies are provided.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- The property is undergoing renovations. The following areas are affected:
Guests will have access to the following alternate facilities during the renovation:
- Swimming pool
Every effort will be made to minimize noise and disturbance.
- Outdoor pool
The Quad Resort & Casino Amenities
The Quad Resort & Casino is on Las Vegas Boulevard, about miles from downtown.
The on-site day spa includes 12 treatment rooms, men's and women's relaxation lounges, saunas, steam rooms, and spa tubs. Use of spa facilities is available for a daily charge or is complimentary with a treatment. Treatments include Hot Stone Massage, Detox Body Wrap, and Collagen Facial.
The Quad Resort & Casino is home to several well-known entertainers including Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas. The Auto Collections, the world’s largest classic car showroom, displays more than $200 million of inventory. The celebrity-impersonating Dealertainers keep the on-site casino floor lively.
Other amenities include a wedding chapel and wireless Internet access (surcharge); guests staying at the hotel receive wireless Internet access as part of their resort fee.
- Health club
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Arcade/game room
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 2,640
- Number of floors - 19
- Hair salon
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Shopping on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Meeting rooms
- Free valet parking
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Video-game console
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Ginseng 3 - Located on The Quad's fifth-floor dining promenade, this restaurant features unique table service and traditional Korean cuisine. It is open 24 hours a day.
Guy Fieri's Vegas Kitchen & Bar - Open daily for brunch, lunch, dinner, and late night dining. Panoramic views of the Las Vegas Strip from a large outdoor patio and dining area.
Hash House A Go Go - This creative, "twisted farm food" restaurant is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner 7 AM - 11 PM Sunday - Thursday and 7 AM - 2 AM Friday and Saturday (hours subject to change).
Betty’s Diner & Cyber Café - This spot features ice cream, shakes, malts and sundaes, sandwiches, soups, baked goods and specialty coffees. Computer stations and high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge) are available.
Auto Collections bills itself as the world's largest classic-car lot, with $100 million worth of inventory. Among more than 250 vehicles are antique, muscle, famous, infamous, and historically significant cars.
Frank Marino’s Divas Las Vegas - This 75-minute show stars the longest-running headliner on the Las Vegas strip, Frank Marino, as comic icon Joan Rivers. An all-star cast of female impersonators perform as Britney Spears, Cher, Diana Ross, and Lady Gaga among others.
The 24-hour mixology and flair Catalyst Bar is located in the center of the 75,000-square-foot casino, which includes poker and features Dealertainers, celebrity look-alike blackjack dealers who combine gaming and entertainment from noon to 4 AM daily.
The Quad’s race and sports book offers stadium seating and 23 TV screens.
Open seasonally, a 75-x-45-foot outdoor pool is bordered by a rock garden. The surrounding sundeck, cooled by misters, includes a 12-person spa tub, open year-round. Poolside massage and rental cabanas with TVs, ceiling fans, and padded lounge chairs are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Quad Resort & Casino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 21
Special check-in instructions:
Guests traveling with dogs must book the "Pet Stay" rate category. Pets are not permitted in other rate or room category.
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Special policies:Guests traveling with dogs must book the "Pet Stay" rate category. Pets are not permitted in other rate or room category.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 22.40 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Fitness facilities
- Early check-in fee: USD 20.00
- Refrigerator fee: USD 10 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 30 per night
- Facilities fee: USD 10 per person, per day and includes use of:
- Additional Details
Construction is underway at a neighboring building and there may be noise disturbance from the construction work. This property allows pets in specific rooms only. Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.