Deluxe Suite - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
Premium View Suite - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
Vdara Suite - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
City Corner Suite - 2 Free Buffets per Stay.
All-suite, smoke-free hotel connected to Bellagio
At the heart of CityCenter
This all-suite, smoke-free CityCenter resort is connected to the Bellagio. The CityCenter tram connects the property to other facilities within the complex.
The offerings for the Spa and Salon Vdara celebrate the purity and organic freshness of nature. Holistic health supported by the healing power of nature is the focus of the spa experience, which can be enjoyed solo or in pairs.
A suite guest experience
Suites at Vdara offer flat-panel televisions and complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Kitchens include refrigerators, stovetops, and microwaves.
The full-service spa features massage and treatment rooms. In addition to an outdoor pool, Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter also provides a health club, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. This property offers a business center, and complimentary wired and wireless Internet access. Meeting facilities include conference rooms and a ballroom.
This Las Vegas resort also offers a fitness center or room, gift shops or newsstands, and a concierge desk. Onsite valet parking is complimentary. Limo or town car service is available.
Vdara Hotel & Spa at CityCenter is a smoke-free property.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 1495
- Number of floors - 57
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Free parking
- Secure parking
- Free valet parking
- Valet parking
- Security guard
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Snack bar/deli
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Secure parking, Valet parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Separate sitting area
- Climate control
- Access via exterior corridors
- Complimentary newspaper
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Clock radio
- Iron/ironing board
- Sofa bed
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Separate dining area
- Turndown service (on request)
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cable TV service
Market Café Vdara - A "grab-and-go" food and beverage outlet with freshly made food or groceries. Open for breakfast and lunch.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Swimming on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The luxury Spa & Salon Vdara offers a menu that focuses on holistic health, providing skincare services, body treatments, aromatherapy, and traditional and specialty massages. Treatments involve the use of natural ingredients derived from herbs, flowers, fruits, vegetables, and oils. Couples services are available. Advanced reservations required for treatments and massages.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 25 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fitness center access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- In-room bottled water
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for an additional fee
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Connecting/adjoining rooms may be available, subject to availability. Guests can request connecting/adjoining rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.