Availability: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA
1 King Non Smoking RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
2 Queens Non Smoking RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
1 King Non Smoking Studio SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Non-Smoking, AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
1 King Non Smoking 1 Bedroom SuiteMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
One King Bed Non-Smoking AccessibleMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 2 infants)
Lawrenceville eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Lawrenceville, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gwinnett Veterans Memorial Museum, Gwinnett History Museum, and Medieval Times. Area attractions also include Discover Mills and Gwinnett Center.
At Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA, recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a spa tub. The hotel also features complimentary wireless Internet access and a 24-hour business center.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and microwaves.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA provides a spa tub and a fitness center. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This hotel offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a library, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA is a smoke-free property.
- Spa tub
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 49
- Outdoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 3
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Year Built 1999
- 24-hour business center
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Lawrenceville, GA Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 25
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 25 years old.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.