Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Mountain View
- One Double Bed
Deluxe Studio, 1 Queen Bed with Sofabed, Garden View
- One Queen Bed
Junior Suite, Mountain View
- One Queen Bed
Standard Room, 1 Double or 2 Single Beds, Garden View
- One Double Bed
A peaceful place in a lovely valley, 45 minutes away from Lausanne or Geneva...
The Joux Valley & Lake
Located in the heart of the watch valley, this hotels lives and breathes authentic, understated family atmosphere in its every detail.
Train station CFF is only 5 minutes walking distance from the hotel.
Restaurant de la Lande
Lovers of authentic Swiss cuisine will adore the restaurant, which offers dishes made from responsability sourced local and regional products only. From awarded Vacherin Mont d'Or to cheese fondue, let's enjoy.
28 renovated guest rooms
At the foot of the Marchairuz road, their windows overlook the Risoud Forest or the village.
Charming and comfortable, you will be sorry to leave amd happy to return to this peaceful place to stay.
Open all year long, our 28 guest rooms property have been renovated in 2009 and 2012, and offer three level of comfort and luxury.
Behind its historic facade, just a short walk from the main summer or winter attractions, l'Hotel de la Lande is a real refuge.
Just arriving at the hotel is to be immersed in the silence of the Jura mountains, to travel to the sources of nature and to breathe fresh air. Entering the hotel is to enjoy the discrete simplicity, the warmth of wood, family spirit, high level of comfort and well being on the mountain peak.
Nature, clean air and holidays pleasures in this pretty mountain village that has kept his soul. At le Brassus, in the watch valley, experience the glow of a guest establishment as generous and charming as a cheerful friend. In winter, shoe up and ski off to the slopes of the region; in summer, tread the paths of green pastures and meadows.
Whatever the season, enjoy the tranquility of cosy lounges and the warm hospitality of the team on site !
Summer, winter, awe-inspiring landscapes, cheerful Switzerland, dazzling building at the foot of cross country ski slopes.
- Internet point
- Banquet facilities
- Fireplace in lobby
- Ski storage
- Coffee shop or café
- Parking nearby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Hair salon
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Half board rates available
- Full board rates available
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 80
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 861
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Free parking nearby
- Free guest parking during stay
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Number of floors - 3
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Luggage storage
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free parking
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- LCD TV
- Mountain view
- Bathtub or shower
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Sewing kit
- Turndown service (on request)
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Premium bedding
- Window opens
- Soundproofed rooms
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Pure nature, pure cuisine !
Le Restaurant de la Lande is open every day for lunch or dinner, except on Sunday and Monday night. In summer time, our buffet and barbecue are served on the main terrace facing the Village place, with a view over the forest.
Lovers of Swiss cuisine and bonne table will enjoy our restaurant.
Our chef Paul offers you a cuisine made from local and regional products: from awarded Vacherin Mont d'Or to moitie moitie cheese fondue, let's discover the local specialties and taste our delicious Swiss wine.
Our meeting and seminar rooms can provide up to 50 seats.
Management, prestige, authentic, motivationnal seminars, banquet, cocktail wedding... Let's have you function in a typical intimate setting only 45 nminutes away from Geneva or Lausanne city centre.
Our team is available to respond to all your requests and design your turnkey seminar with you.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Volleyball nearby
- Playground nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Snowboard park nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Skiing - cross-country on site
- Snowboarding on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Toboggan run on site
- Skiing - alpine on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 10:30 PM are requested to contact the property directly at least 24 hours prior to arrival; contact information can be found on the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in kg is 20
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 13 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CHF 25 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CHF 300 per vehicle (one way)
- Pet fee: CHF 10.00 per pet, per day