Availability: Le Grand Hotel Du Hohwald
Charm Double or Twin roomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Exclusive roomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Le Hohwald hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Le Hohwald, this hotel is close to Alsace Adventure Park. Area attractions also include Mont Sainte Odile and KL-Natzeiler.
In addition to a restaurant, Le Grand Hotel Du Hohwald features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Televisions come with digital channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Le Grand Hotel Du Hohwald Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Le Grand Hotel Du Hohwald provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Event facilities measuring 430 square feet (40 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and small meeting rooms. This Le Hohwald hotel also offers a garden, coffee/tea in the lobby, and a safe deposit box at the front desk. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 88
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Conference space
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (feet) - 430
- Conference space size (meters) - 40
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Digital TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
La Table d Hippolyte - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Le Grand Hotel Du Hohwald Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 11 PM.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: EUR 0.6 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 12 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.