Availability: Hotel des Trois Rois
5-star luxury hotel in Le Locle with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this luxury hotel is close to Musee des Beaux-Art, Monts Castle, and Moulins Souterrains du Col-des-Roches. Local attractions also include Le Saut du Doubs Waterfall and St. Joseph Chapel.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel des Trois Rois features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include small meeting rooms and multilingual staff.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, refrigerators, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel des Trois Rois Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 11 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Hotel des Trois Rois has designated areas for smoking.
- Free parking nearby
- Concierge services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Multilingual staff
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 40
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (limited hours)
- Number of meeting rooms - 11
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Individually decorated
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Kashmir - This restaurant specializes in Indian cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
Hotel des Trois Rois Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.The hotel is closed on weekends from noon to 5 PM. For check-in on weekends, please contact the property to communicate your estimated arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Parking height restrictions apply
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 2 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CHF 12 for adults and CHF 12 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 10 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed.