Book your room at Brit Hotel Les Evens
Saint-Saturnin hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Saint-Saturnin, this hotel is close to Leon-Bollee Stadium. Area attractions also include St-Julien Cathedral and Abbaye de l'Epau.
In addition to a restaurant, Brit Hotel Les Evens features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, desks, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Brit Hotel Les Evens
At your hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Saint-Saturnin hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and multilingual staff. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- 24-hour front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Les Evens - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
The fine print for Brit Hotel Les Evens
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at noon
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.99 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 11 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 0.99 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 for adults and EUR 6.00 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 4 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 7 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.