Book your room at Kristiania Lech
Luxurious ski hotel with ski-in/ski-out access
Located in the mountains, this ski-in/ski-out hotel in Lech am Arlberg is within the vicinity of Mittagspitze, Warth Schrocken Ski Resort, and Warth-Schroecken Ski Resort. Area attractions also include Valluga and Arlberg Pass.
Ski into Kristiania Lech, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including a spa tub and a full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature beds with pillowtop mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and DVD players. Other amenities include safes and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, skiing lessons, and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 4 restaurants. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. This luxury hotel also offers a sauna and a steam room. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Kristiania Lech has designated areas for smoking.
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Supervised childcare/activities (free)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 29
- Babysitting or childcare
- Number of floors - 3
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Computer station
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Designated smoking areas (fines apply)
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Picnic area
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Year Built 1964
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 4
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Valet parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Free Wi-Fi
- Egyptian-cotton sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Pillow menu
Eat and drink
A complimentary full breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 1:00 PM.
Otto Wagner - This fine-dining restaurant serves dinner only. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required. Open select days
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include ski-in/ski-out access, a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons on site
- Sledding nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
The fine print for Kristiania Lech
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at midnight
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 16 years of age.
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 45 per person
- Valet parking fee: EUR 15 per night
- Pet fee: EUR 30 per pet, per day plus EUR 150 one-time cleaning fee
- Deposit: EUR 150 per stay (for stays between 24 December - 1 January)
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 72 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. This property allows pets in specific rooms only (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can request one of these rooms by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- The property is a member of the Small Luxury Hotels of the World.