Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Suite, 1 King Bed with Sofabed, Non Smoking
- One King Bed
Standard Room, 2 Queen Beds, Accessible, Non Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Award-winning Wildwood Property Minutes from The Villages, Webster and Lady Lake
Crossroads of Florida
This Green Hotel is located in Wildwood, 5 miles from I-75 and less then 1 mile from the Florida Turnpike. We are minutes to The Villages and FCC Coleman. Near shops, restaurants and truck parking available.
Free Hot Breakfast & WiFi
At Sleep Inn & Suites Wildwood, amenities include Free Breakfast, Wi-Fi Access, Business Center, large outdoor heated pool & fitness center. The property also features onsite restaurant w/ limited room service.
LCD TV & Micro-Fridges
Our large guest rooms feature complimentary wireless Internet access, 32in flat-panel televisions with cable, premium bedding, micro/fridge, and coffee/tea makers in all rooms.
Our 100 percent non-smoking Sleep Inn & Suites hotel is centrally located in Florida, within 20 miles of the cities of Ocala, Leesburg, Inverness, Bushnell, Lady Lake, Fruitland Park, Webster, Oxford, Coleman, Summerfield, Belleview and Lake Panasoffkee. This Wildwood, Florida hotel is easily accessible from Interstate 75 (Exit 329), the Florida Turnpike (Exit #304), State Route 44 and U.S. Highway 301. Nearby points of interest include the Florida National Cemetery, FCC Coleman federal prison, Thomas E. Langley Medical Center, and the Leesburg Regional Medical Center and The Villages Heath System. Several shopping centers are just minutes from our hotel and a variety of restaurants and cocktail lounges like Beef 'O' Brady's, Huddle House, Cotillion Southern Café and the Speckled ButterBean can be found in the surrounding area. You'll love the food at the on-site Woody's Barbecue Pit, which also offers room service. A complimentary Hot Breakfast is served each morning. The property provides room service for the Adjacent Restaurant (Woody's) . Recreational amenities at Sleep Inn & Suites include an outdoor heated pool and a fitness Center. Business-related amenities at this 2.0-star property include complimentary wireless Internet access and a business center. Sleep Inn & Suites also offers wireless Internet access, and unlimited coffee in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary. Sleep Inn & Suites is a smoke-free and Green Certified property. (fines may apply for violations).
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 62
- Number of floors - 3
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Designated smoking areas
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 2007
- 24-hour business center
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Multi-line phone
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Free local calls
- Free long-distance calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Complimentary bottled water
- In-room safe
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Plasma TV
- City view
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Free movie channels
- Pillowtop mattress
- Signature bedding
Sleep Inn & Suites has a restaurant (Woody's) on site. Room service is available. Guests are offered a complimentary Hot breakfast in our dining room each morning from 6 a.m. to 10 a.m. on weekdays and 6:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. on weekends. Complimentary breakfast includes boiled eggs, yogurt, pastries/muffins, cereal, fruits, juice, coffee and tea.
Nearby dining options include Beef O'Bradys, China Jade, Subway and Dennys. Also, dining options in the Villages include Bone Fish Grill and Olive Garden.
Our heated pool is perfect for those who visit Florida during our winter season. Nearby Lake Panasoffkee allows for birding, canoeing, kayaking, and hiking just minutes from the hotel. The Withlacoochee River, also nearby, allows boating, canoeing, and kayaking along beautiful marshlands and forested areas. Fort Cooper State Park also offers a nature trail and is a popular destination for historical battle reenactments.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 25 per pet, per night (maximum USD 50 per stay)
- Deposit: USD 50 per stay (cash only)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.