Book your room at Donington Manor Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- Two Single Beds
Double Room, 1 Queen Bed, Courtyard Area
- One Queen Bed
Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Victorian hotel with a restaurant, in Derby (Castle Donington)
This hotel is located in Derby (Castle Donington), near the airport, Donington Park, and Donington Park Racing Circuit. Area attractions also include St Mary and St Hardulph Church and University of Nottingham Sutton Bonington Campus.
In addition to a restaurant, Donington Manor Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Donington Manor Hotel
The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, audiovisual equipment, and small meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 200 square feet (19 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. This Victorian hotel also offers laundry facilities, dry cleaning/laundry services, and 24-hour room service.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- 24-hour front desk
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Business services
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Laundry facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Room service (24 hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 19
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Dial-up Internet access - surcharge
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 6
- Year Built 1794
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 200
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- In the room
- Private bathroom
- Direct-dial phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Extra towels/bedding
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Satellite TV service
- Individually decorated
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Climate control
- Daily housekeeping
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Flat-panel TV
- Individually furnished
- Eat and drink
Sage Restaurant Leicester - This restaurant serves lunch, dinner, and brunch. Afternoon tea is offered.
The Lounge Bar - This bar serves light fare only.
In-room dining choices include breakfast, lunch, and dinner, available from 24-hour room service.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Dock nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Playground nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
The Fine Print for Donington Manor Hotel
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Crib (infant bed) fee: GBP 10 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 15 per night
- We Should Mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.