Book your room at LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois
Classic RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Double Room, 1 King Bed, Non Smoking (Prestige)Max Occupancy: 2 guests
Deluxe RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Get an overview of this hotelLuxury hotel with full-service spa and free breakfast
Situated in a rural location, this luxury hotel is within 9 mi (15 km) of Schloss Grafenegg, Steiner Tor, and Pfarrkirche. Sgraffitohaus and Weinstadt Museum are also within 9 mi (15 km).
This smoke-free hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant, and an outdoor pool. Free buffet breakfast and free WiFi in public areas are also provided. Additionally, a fitness center, a bar/lounge, and a coffee shop/café are onsite.
All 82 rooms offer thoughtful touches like pillow menus and bathrobes, as well as comforts such as memory foam beds and down comforters. Other amenities available to guests include free WiFi, furnished balconies, and satellite TV.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
In addition to a full-service spa, LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois features an outdoor pool and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 4.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting room. 4 meeting rooms are available. This Art Deco hotel also offers a fitness center, a steam room, and spa services.
LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Pool umbrellas
- Coffee shop or café
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Conference space size (feet) - 210
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Full-service spa
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 2
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- One meeting room
- Outdoor pool
- Pool sun loungers
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Steam room
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 82
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Year Built 2005
Family Friendly Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Bathtub or shower
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free bottled water
- Free toiletries
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Designer toiletries
- Down comforter
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Memory foam mattress
- Partially open bathroom
- Pillow menu
- Room service (limited hours)
- Satellite TV service
- Turndown service
Where to Eat
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:00 AM and 10:30 AM.
LOISIUM Wine & Spa Resort Langenlois has a restaurant on site.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 6 years old are not allowed in the health club or fitness facility without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
LOISIUM Wine SPA has 12 treatment rooms. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna.
Children under 12 years old are not allowed in the spa without adult supervision.
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Body scrubs
- Number of treatment rooms 12
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Kids stay free! Children under 5 years old stay free when using existing bedding.
- Rollaway/extra beds are available for EUR 50 per night.
- Cribs (infant beds) are available for EUR 35 per night.
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in kg is 25
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.57 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night plus EUR 15 one-time cleaning fee
- Pet deposit: EUR 15 per night
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 35 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 50 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
Hotelstars Union assigns an official star rating for properties in Austria. This property is rated 4 star Superior and is displayed on this page as 4.5 stars.