Book your room at Kurhaus
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Premium Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Premium Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Premium Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 infant)
Mountain ski retreat with 3 restaurants
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Vaz-Obervaz hotel is near Lenzerheide Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Hornli Gondola and Weisshorn.
The slopes await you at Kurhaus, which features a bar/lounge and a sauna.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and complimentary newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
Kurhaus helps provide the perfect ski vacation with ski storage and ski passes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar or mingle with other revelers at the onsite nightclub.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A complimentary breakfast is offered. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Kurhaus is a smoke-free property.
- Ski passes available
- Smoke-free property
- Year Built 1882
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Free Wi-Fi
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Number of floors - 4
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Free breakfast
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Ski storage
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Conference space size (feet) -
- Number of meeting rooms - 30
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Bathtub or shower
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary newspaper
Eat and drink
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Corner - This restaurant serves dinner and light fare. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Reservations are required.
Tapas-Lounge - This restaurant specializes in Spanish cuisine and serves dinner only. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Kurhaus
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.30 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.65 per night for guests aged 6-11 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 6 years of age.
- Late check-out fee: CHF 25