Availability: Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Double Room (Plus)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 infant)
Economy Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Comfort Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Ski hotel with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Vaz-Obervaz hotel is in the mountains, near Lenzerheide Ski Resort winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Area attractions also include Burg Hohenratien and Hornli Gondola.
Jump on the free ski shuttle for a day on the slopes before returning to Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide for a meal at the restaurant or a drink at the bar/lounge. Additional amenities include an indoor pool and massage/treatment rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, separate sitting areas, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide Amenities
After a day on the slopes, enjoy a swim in the indoor swimming pool or use the hotel's other facilities, including a steam room and a sauna. For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain hotel's complimentary ski shuttle. Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide helps provide the perfect winter holiday with ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide has designated areas for smoking.
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Ski passes available
- Free breakfast
- Shopping on site
- Indoor pool
- Total number of rooms - 93
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 5
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Steam room
- Designated smoking areas
- Year Built 1970
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Ski storage
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Cable TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Separate sitting area
- Complimentary bottled water
- Minibar (stocked, some free items)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Complimentary toiletries
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
A complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10 AM.
Stoiva - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner. A children's menu is available.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Sledding nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Sunstar Alpine Hotel Lenzerheide Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: CHF 60
- A tax is imposed by the city: CHF 3.3 per person, per night for adults; CHF 1.65 per night for guests aged 6-12 years old. This tax does not apply to children under 12 years of age.
- Self parking fee: CHF 15 per night
- Pet fee: CHF 12 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CHF 50 per night
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the train station. Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).