Book your room at Post
Please enter your travel dates.
Romantic ski retreat with ski-in/ski-out access
Located in the mountains, this Lermoos hotel offers ski-in/ski-out access within easy reach of Grubigstein Cable Car, Marien I Cable Car, and Ehrwalder Alm Cable Car. Local attractions also include Tirol-Zugspitze Golf Club and Sebensee Lake.
Ski into Post, where you can enjoy a drink at the bar/lounge, eat a meal at the restaurant, and enjoy comforts including an outdoor pool and a full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature deep soaking bathtubs, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and iPod docking stations. Other amenities include sofa beds and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
After a day on the slopes, indulge in a treatment at the full-service spa or soothe your muscles in the spa tub. Getting to the slopes is a breeze with this mountain hotel's ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. When the sun goes down, sip après-ski drinks in the hotel's bar.
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This ski hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna.
Post has designated areas for smoking.
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Full-service spa
- Hair salon
- Number of outdoor pools -
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Designated smoking areas
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- One meeting room
- Rooftop terrace
- Luggage storage
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (meters) - 65
- Number of meeting rooms -
- Ski shuttle
- Ski storage
- Ski passes available
- Ski-in/ski-out access
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Children's pool
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Balcony or patio
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- iPod docking station
- Room service (limited hours)
- Pillow menu
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Breakfast is available for a surcharge and served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite venue - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include ski-in/ski-out access, a sauna, a steam room, and a fitness center.
Children under 15 years old are not allowed in the swimming pool, health club, fitness facility, or spa tub without adult supervision.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Scooter/moped rentals on site
- Snowshoeing on site
- Game viewing nearby
Post Alpin SPA has 5 treatment rooms including rooms for couples and outdoor treatment areas. Services include massages, facials, body wraps, and body scrubs. A variety of treatment therapies are provided, including aromatherapy and Ayurvedic. The spa is equipped with a sauna and a spa tub.
Guests under 16 years old are not allowed in the spa.
- Minimum age to access spa is 16
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Outdoor treatment areas
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Sauna in spa
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Parking height restrictions apply
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.60 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 15 years of age.
- Self parking fee: EUR 15 per day
- Pet fee: EUR 20 per pet, per day
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.