Please enter your travel dates.
Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, this hotel is close to Musee National de Prehistoire, Grotte de Font-de-Gaume, and Grotte des Combarelles. Nearby attractions also include Grotte du Grand Roc.
In addition to a restaurant, Hostellerie Du Passeur features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a garden.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control; rooms also include safes and direct-dial phones.
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Concierge services and secretarial services can be provided.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multilingual staff
- Parking nearby
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free outdoor parking
- Free parking nearby
- Secretarial services
- Shopping on site
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking, Parking nearby, Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Soundproofed rooms
- Climate control
- Direct-dial phone
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A children's menu is available. Some meals may not be served daily.
Breakfast is available from room service (during limited hours).
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 7:00 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 6 PM should contact the hotel in advance. Contact information can be found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to groups
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 13.00 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 7.00 per pet, per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 28.00 per day
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.