Please enter your travel dates.
Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel with 1 outdoor swimming pools
Situated in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, this hotel is close to Musee National de Prehistoire, Grotte de Font-de-Gaume, and Grotte des Combarelles. Nearby attractions also include Grotte du Grand Roc.
In addition to 1 outdoor swimming pools, Hôtel du Centenaire features a restaurant, a bar/lounge, and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and air conditioning, guestrooms feature safes along with minibars and hair dryers.
Hôtel du Centenaire features 1 outdoor swimming pools and an outdoor pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. An Internet point is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
1 meeting rooms are available. This Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel also offers a terrace, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Internet point
- Number of outdoor pools - 1
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 1
- Free garage parking
- Free secure parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, Free garage parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Standard TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
1 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with an outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Swimming on site
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-in hours are between 3 PM and 10 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside these hours must contact the property in advance using contact information provided in the confirmation email received after booking.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Only service dogs are allowed
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.88 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 12 and EUR 15 for adults, EUR 6 and EUR 6 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.