Availability: Hôtel du Centenaire
Standard Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Deluxe Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Deluxe Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Family RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil, this hotel is close to Musee National de Prehistoire, Grotte de Font-de-Gaume, and Grotte des Combarelles. Nearby attractions also include Grotte du Grand Roc.
In addition to a restaurant, Hôtel du Centenaire features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes; rooms also include minibars and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hôtel du Centenaire Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. 1 meeting rooms are available. This Les Eyzies-de-Tayac-Sireuil hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a terrace, and tour/ticket assistance. Onsite self parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in January 2013.
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Conference space size (meters) - 4
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Onsite dining venue - Overlooking the pool, this restaurant specializes in local cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
Hôtel du Centenaire Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 10 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Special Instructions: Please contact the property ahead of time if you are planning to arrive after 10 PM.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 14 and EUR 14 for adults, EUR 7 and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 20 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.